Crispy Pork Rashers with Sticky jasmine rice.
You can have Crispy Pork Rashers with Sticky jasmine rice using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Pork Rashers with Sticky jasmine rice
- It’s 500 g of pork rashers.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of jasmine rice.
- It’s 200 g of broccoli, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
Crispy Pork Rashers with Sticky jasmine rice step by step
- Chop the pork rashers into 2cm cubes..
- Once all chopped, sprinkle the salt over the pork rasher cubes. Then heat the olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Fry in batches to prevent over-crowding in the pan. We want the pork to be crispy and golden brown. Set aside in a bowl when all fried up..
- Bring a pot of water to boil with 1 cup of jasmine rice with a pinch of salt. Boil for 10 minutes on a medium heat. Drain in a colander and add some of that water to the same empty pot, leaving the rice in the colander, set back over a low heat and cover the rice to steam gently to become slightly sticky..
- Deglaze the pan in which you fried the pork with the teriyaki sauce and add the parboiled broccoli to baste in the sauce and add the garlic. Cook for 2 minutes..
- To assemble, place the rice in a bowl, the pork then the broccoli in the sauce. Drizzle some of the sauce over the rice, and serve warm..
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these. Eggs, you might be amazed to learn, are terrific at fighting depression. You must make sure, however, that what you make includes the yolk. The yolk is the most essential part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolks in particular, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–work better. Try consuming a couple of eggs to cheer up! Build a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all great for elevating your mood. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more you have of it, the better you will feel. Nuts, along with improving your mood, can be a superb source of protein. Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you wish to battle depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression. Grains can be great for fighting a terrible mood. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all excellent for helping you feel better. These foods fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods too. It’s easy to feel depressed when you are starving! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood. Green tea is really excellent for your mood. You knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be a lot healthier. Now you are aware that it can help improve your mood too! You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!