Skippie Kadú's Chili.
You can cook Skippie Kadú's Chili using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Skippie Kadú's Chili
- Prepare 10 ounces of white whole kernel Shoepeg corn.
- Prepare 3 ounces of chopped mild hatch peppers.
- You need 30 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- It’s of To taste salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 pound of tiny potatoes.
- You need 15 ounce of Lima beans.
- You need 3 pounds of beef stew pieces.
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Skippie Kadú's Chili step by step
- Steam the potatoes. When fork tender add the onion, Lima beans, and allow it to cook..
- When the water is evaporated and absorbed add the oil, seasonings, and meat. Fry everything with the Lima beans, corn, peppers, and onions with the steamed potatoes..
- Add the tomato sauce. Stir in and allow to simmer on low for 45 minutes. Stir occasionally. Remove from heat and keep covered undisturbed..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One of the greatest points of green living is to slow down and enjoy life. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We must take a step back and fight diseases before they happen. A lot of people think nothing of not taking care of their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you find out about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a few necessary modifications in your life. When your body stops working properly, you can’t get yourself a brand new body. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take care of yourself. Your body cannot function correctly if it does not receive adequate nutrition. Do you eat because something is available and you savor what they taste or do you go for nutritional foods? Do you typically eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food places? Because most people decide to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. The foods we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are choosing to eat better now that they realize how important food choices are to their health. A lot of nutritious food can now be found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Today, you can find an organic food aisle in almost all grocery stores. This aisl is filled with what are today acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down some diseases, or even reverse them. You will discover that you think more clearly when you start to consume these superfoods. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an amazing increase in how good you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to work optimally. As a result, it will allow your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. You must include a number of superfoods in your diet daily. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Then, add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have a weight problem again. Adopting a green living meal plan will give you just what you need to become healthy and fit. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.