Vegetable Dosa. Vegetable Dosa with cheese is a simple and different variety of dosa that kids will enjoy. Some kids are very fussy eaters. By adding vegetables to everyday dishes that they love, we can get them to eat the daily share of veggies.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Hope you liked all my recipes. Any feedback and comments are appreciated. You can cook Vegetable Dosa using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Dosa
- It’s 1 cup of Udad daal.
- Prepare 3 cups of Rice.
- You need 3 of Potatoes.
- You need 2 of All veggies available in home,onion.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- You need 1 of Shima mitch.
- It’s 3 inch of Lauki.
- You need 1 of Turai.
- You need 3 inch of Kashifal.
- It’s 2 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coriander.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cabbage.
- It’s to taste of Salt,red chilli,garam masala according.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dana methi.
- It’s 3 tsp of Oil.
For more breakfast recipes click here. For any queries feel free to mail: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org Vegetable Dosa Mix Veg Dosa is a delicious and healthy version of dosa. It has lots of veggies like onion, carrot, capsicum along with a nice flavour of mint and curry leaves.
Vegetable Dosa instructions
- In the morning, take urad dal, Rice and Dana methi.wash all ingredients in water 2/3time up to clean water. Soak in water for 2,3 hours and then made the paste of it in a mixer jar and keep aside for making dosa in at the time of dinner in Night..
- In the Night, Before Dinner, collect all the vegetables and cut it in long strips. Boil the potatoes in the cooker..
- Take a pan,add oil and cumin seed in it and made a tadka.when tadka is ready,put all the veggies and turmeric powder in it.mix it well, saute well And cook for 10 minutes up to ready.add Boiled potatoes without shells in it. Add salt, red chilli powder,garam masala powder in it. Mix up all.veg stuffing for dosa is ready, garnish it with Coriander leaves..
- Now take the better of dosa which we made in the morning,add 1tsp salt in it,mix it finely.On the Gas and Heat it for 5 minutes, bcoz in the Hot dosa tava, dosa becomes ready very fast.First clean the tava with water and spread a few drops of oil on tava,clean with small piece of cloth or half-cut onion or potato. Now take a spoon full of dosa batter,made in round shape dosa on it. Fold it.If you want to stuff inside it, then add stuffing in it or you can serve it plate with dosa, chutney..
- And sambhar..
This goes well with any type of chutney. Moreover, it is very easy to prepare using simple and easily available ingredients. Make Vegetable Dosa : Heat Dosa tava or non-stick flat pan over medium-high flame. Sprinkle few drops of water to check whether the pan is sufficiently hot or not. When the water drops starts cracking, rub the pan with a cloth.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out some of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly wonderful at dealing with depression. You need to be sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolks in particular, are rich in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for elevating your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that control your mood. Try to eat an egg and feel a lot better! Make a trail mixfrom different seeds and nuts. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more serotonin in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not just that but nuts, in particular, are a fantastic source of protein. If you want to defeat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood. It’s easy to overcome your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are terrific at helping you feel happier. These foods fill you up better and that can help you with your moods as well. Feeling starved can really make you feel terrible! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. You digest these grains more quickly than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise. Green tea is truly good for your mood. You were simply expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps raise your mental focus while relaxing the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you feel healthier. Now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood too! As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try several of these instead!