Mix Sabzi. Mixed vegetable sabzi or mix vegetable recipe is simple home-style Punjabi curry to serve with Roti and paratha. The mix veg recipe is very simple but it makes for a very hearty curry, especially in winters, when we get very good fresh produce in North India. Incredibly easy, healthy, glutenfree and vegan Indian curry recipe.
You can also try your hands-on Restaurant Style Dal Tadka and Restaurant Style Green Chutney. Sabzi is an easy way to add a variety of vegetables and fiber to your meal. While restaurant takes on this type of dish can be heavy and filled with cream, our recipe is simply a combination of quite a few vegetables and spices cooked in mustard oil. You can cook Mix Sabzi using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mix Sabzi
- You need 2 of potato.
- Prepare 2 of tomato.
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- You need 1 of bottlegourd(turai).
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of capsium green.
- It’s 250 gm of cauliflower.
- You need 2-3 of green or red chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of saunf.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of meethidana.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of rai.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of kalonji.
- You need 4-5 of sabit lal mirch.
- It’s 1 tsp of mix achar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of meethi(dried or fresh).
- You need of Few currypatta leaves.
- It’s of Few mint leaves.
- You need of Few spring soya.
Step by step recipe of mix sabzi recipe Pakistani style. Add onion and green chilli paste and cook for few minutes until onions are transparent. Serve fried mix vegetable sabzi with naan, tandoori roti or phulkas along with onion-mint-lime salad. Mix Veg sabzi or Mili Juli sabzi is delicious and rich Dhaba style sabji/curry to serve with chapati, paratha or Naan.
Mix Sabzi instructions
- Oil garam kar ky zeera dhania rai saunf meethidana kalonji curry pata ka bhagar krlain.
- Cut all vegetables and wash. Fry sliced onion in oil to pink then add chop tomatoes ginger garlic paste all spices and fry till tomaotes are soft and masala is fried.
- Add chop potato and cauliflower first.fried in masala.add little water and leave to cook till half done.
- Then add all other vegies except capsicum and green chilli.cover and let sabzi cook in own water or if needed add little water.
- When all vegies are soft.add chop capsicum and harimirchain.I hv little yellow capsicum left so I added it.add soya and methi in last. Sprinkle garam masala cover and close flame.
- Joyful mix sabzi is ready to serve with chapati.enjoy.
Mix veg recipe is very simple, but it makes for a rich hearty and creamy curry, that is served in roadside restaurants or Dhaba in North India. All of these are healthy and can be eaten on regular basis. This goes perfect with roti/phulka or tawa paratha. This can be served as a side with your dal-rice. Ghormeh sabzi is delicious Persian beef and kidney bean stew loaded with greens and herbs like spinach, cilantro, fenugreek, and parsley.
Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nutritious and good for you. Some foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually terrific at dealing with depression. Just be sure that you don’t toss out the yolk. Every time you wish to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk in particular, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you raise your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that control your mood. Try to eat an egg and feel better! Make a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all helpful for improving your mood. This is possible because these foods are high in magnesium which increases your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that directs your brain how you feel all the time. The more of it in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Nuts, in addition to raising your mood, can be a super source of protein. Cold water fish are excellent if you are wanting to be in a better mood. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all full of omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression. It’s not hard to drive away your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all good for helping you feel happier. These foods fill you up better and that can help you with your moods too. Feeling starved can actually make you feel terrible! These grains can improve your mood since it’s easy for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood. Green tea is excellent for moods. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You knew that green tea helps you become healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too! So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try several of these instead!