Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip. Looking for a simple and convenient way to cook healthy food? Traditional beef pot pie recipes usually consist of onion, celery, and carrots. I added peas and potatoes to this recipe and you How to Freeze Instant Pot Beef Pot Pies.
Adapting Slow Cooker Beef Stew to the Instant Pot. This stew is an adaptation of one of Elise's tried-and-true recipes from the Simply Since less liquid is required with pressure cooking, you only need a cup of Guinness (or another stout beer) for the whole pot. That means I get to enjoy the leftover beer. You can cook Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip
- Prepare 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- You need 1 pound of stew meat cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 2 of heaving TSP minced garlic.
- You need 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 (11 oz) of bottle of Guinness extra stout beer.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- You need 2 TSP of kosher salt.
- You need 10 of fresh basil leaves roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 of tubes (8oz) crescent roll sheets.
- You need 6 of 7-8 oz ramekins.
- It’s of Finely shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley chopped.
Learn how to use the Instant Pot IP-Duo pressure cooker while making beef stroganoff. For pictures and the recipe visit. For the Instant Pot: add onion, garlic, tomato paste, thyme, chicken broth and soy sauce to the Instant Pot. Serve with green salad and crusty, buttery bread – so, so good. (Can also be made in the oven.) I'm no beef stew expert, but my one big tip for your Instant Pot beef stew?
Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip instructions
- Turn instant pot on to saute high/more. When pot reads hot add the olive oil..
- Add in stew meat and cook till brown with just a little pink showing..
- Add in onion and garlic stirring frequently for 3 minutes..
- Add beef broth and beer. Stir with a wooden spoon and scrape any bits that may be stuck on the bottom of the pot..
- Add the peas and carrots, corn, salt, and basil. Stir..
- Preheat oven to 375. Seal pressure cooker and cook on manual/high pressure for 10 minutes. Then allow a 10 minute natural release. Then release rest of pressure. Remove lid..
- Switch instant pot to saute setting and slowly stir in the flour. Simmer till it thickens. Switch to keep warm..
- Roll out crescent rolls. And cut out squares a little bigger than the top of your ramekin..
- Ladle beef mixture into the ramekins and top with a crescent roll square on each. Gently push down around the rim. Poke a hole in the middle of the crescent top..
- Place ramekins on a cookie sheet and place on middle rack of the oven. Bake for 12-15 minutes..
- When tops are browned and crispy remove from oven..
- IMMEDIATELY top with shredded cheese. And add parsley for garnish…
Transfer the cooked stew to a homey casserole dish and pop it in the oven for. When cooking with the Instant Pot Max family, please refer to the MAX tab. The Cooking Time Tables are meant to be used as guidelines. One cup of grain yields approximately. Because this beef stew is made in the Instant Pot and we want everything to cook in the same amount of time, the carrots and potatoes should be cut into large pieces so that they don't overcook and fall apart.
Going Green for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that numerous people appreciate. This is doable no matter how busy and frenzied your life is. We have to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Unfortunately, most people don’t worry about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. You can’t turn around without seeing advertisements about the current pill to cure you of your health problems. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old negative habits. As soon as your body wears out, you can’t get a new one, like your car. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to look after yourself. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at optimum levels. Do you eat because food is available and you enjoy the taste or do you go for nutritional foods? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that almost all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. More and more people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they consume. People are opting to eat better now that they know how essential food choices are to their health. Nowadays it is much easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Virtually all grocery stores nowadays carry organic foods. In this section of the store, you’ll be able to find superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious illnesses. You will discover that you think more clearly when you begin to ingest these superfoods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. Your body will begin to work as it was meant to when you give it the proper nutrition. In this case, the immune system can fight off any health condition. Your daily diet must have at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, try to add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole food grains and nuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy great health when you choose to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.