Quick Baked Pasta 🍝. Baked pasta is the ultimate comfort food, a warm and filling dish we never get tired of. In this roundup, we share some of our go-to recipes, including A quick take on spinach and ricotta cannelloni, this baked pasta is fast because there's nothing to stuff. The filling is simply tossed with cooked rigatoni.
Orange juice and fennel give this quick supper bright, fresh flavor. Chop fennel as you would an onion, or omit it, if desired. Comfort food doesn't get much better than hearty, cheesy pasta bakes. You can have Quick Baked Pasta 🍝 using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Baked Pasta 🍝
- It’s 1 box of your favorite pasta (16 ounce).
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- It’s 2 jars of your favorite pasta sauce (24 ounce).
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 container of whole milk ricotta cheese (15 ounce).
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of bag shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Canola oil cooking spray.
These recipes are always a big hit at the dinner table. These baked pasta recipes are quick and satisfying, including pesto meatballs with orzo and baked tortellini with three sauces. Even the term "baked pasta" sounds warm and comforting, doesn't it? Who wouldn't want to dig into a bubbling casserole filled with tender pasta, rich sauce, melty and.
Quick Baked Pasta 🍝 step by step
- In a large bowl combine: pasta sauce, black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, onion powder, garlic powder and Italian seasoning, mix all well and set bowl to the side…….
- Boil your pasta until al dente, drain well…… Don’t forget to salt your water!!!.
- Return drained pasta to pot where you boiled it and add into pasta the pasta sauce mixture, mix all well……
- Pour pasta mixture into a baking pan that has been sprayed with canola oil cooking spray…….
- Add your ricotta cheese to the top of pasta mixture by the spoonfuls…..spread lightly over pasta…….
- Add your shredded mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese on top of pasta…….
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes, covered, make sure you spray some canola oil on the underside of your covering so the cheeses don’t stick to it !!!! 😳.
- Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes, or until top is slightly golden brown…….
- Let rest for 20 minutes……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Dive right into these comforting pasta bakes from your favorite Food Network chefs. Filling uncooked manicotti shells with a chicken, cheese and spinach filling, then baking them to perfection in a creamy, rich Alfredo sauce just might be the quickest route to comfort food. Pasta bakes are a firm family favourite – comforting, easy to prepare and freezer-friendly, they're perfect for midweek meals, batch-cooking and hiding lots of veggies for fussy eaters. Warm up a chilly evening with this hearty bake of ground beef and ziti pasta in a tasty tomato cream sauce flavored with brown gravy, half-and-half, dried spices and two kinds of cheese. View top rated Quick pasta bakes recipes with ratings and reviews.
Going Green for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the greatest points of green living is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to do this, even in this busy world we are living in. We have to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. A lot of individuals think nothing of mistreating their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. It’s impossible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the latest pill to treat your health problems. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a couple of needed alterations in your life. When your body wears out, you cannot get a new one, like your car. You need to look after your body while you have the ability to do so. Your body requires sufficient amounts of nutrients to operate at its best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what goes into your mouth is healthy for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food restaurants? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The food products we are consuming are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. Many people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. A lot of nutritious food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nearly all grocery stores nowadays have organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious diseases. Ingesting these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to consume the superfoods instead of junk food. Your body will begin to function as it was meant to when you give it the proper nutrition. When this happens, it will help your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. You have to have a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you consume these superfoods regularly, you should get rid of any weight problems. You will enjoy great health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices today.