Quick Ground Turkey 🦃 Shepard’s Pie 🥧.
You can have Quick Ground Turkey 🦃 Shepard’s Pie 🥧 using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Ground Turkey 🦃 Shepard’s Pie 🥧
- It’s 2 pounds of ground turkey.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground sage.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of thyme leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen OR fresh cut green beans(you can also use frozen peas and carrots, I didn’t have them on hand).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- You need of Mashed potatoes, prepared, about 4 servings.
- It’s of Olive oil cooking spray.
- You need 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Quick Ground Turkey 🦃 Shepard’s Pie 🥧 instructions
- In a large pot that has been heated with olive oil sauté your ground turkey until almost no pink remains……drain any excess liquid from pot……
- Add your chopped onion and minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes……..
- Now add your black pepper, ground sage and thyme leaves, cook for several more minutes……
- Add your white wine, heat on high heat until wine has been reduced by half……then lower heat to medium / low……
- Add into pot your can of chicken broth and cut green beans, bring to a boil for several minutes…….
- Reduce heat and add in your all purpose flour to pot, stirring until mixture is slightly thickened……remove from heat and set aside…….
- Place your ground turkey mixture into a large baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray…….
- Now place your prepared mashed potatoes all over ground turkey, spreading to make sure you completely cover the turkey mixture…….
- Now place your shredded cheddar cheese all over mashed potatoes……
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 30 minutes or until cheese has fully melted…….
- Let stand for about 10 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the greatest points of going green is to slow down and revel in life. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this busy world we are living in. We should take a step back and fight diseases before they occur. Regrettably, majority of people don’t care about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Wherever you look, you hear about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Of course, some of these pills do help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body quites functioning properly, you won’t be able to get a new one. You have to learn how to take care of it before it is too late. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at top levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local convenience store? Ingesting sugar and starches, and oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? The foods we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. A lot of people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Today it is so easy to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. In all probability, your local grocery store today has an organic food area. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious diseases. Consuming these foods will . Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how well you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to run well. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any health condition. Your daily diet should have at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Then, try to add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole cereals and nuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy optimal health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to become disease free. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits now.