sunshine cheezious enchiladas. Remove enchiladas from refrigerator while oven heats. Brown ground beef, drain fat; add chili/chili con carne and chili powder. Combine catsup, tomato juice and onion.
I used yellow corn tortillas, but white corn tortillas would also work. Corn tortillas are traditional for enchiladas. Put shortening and flour in pan; add tomato sauce and water. You can cook sunshine cheezious enchiladas using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of sunshine cheezious enchiladas
- You need 1 large of Velveeta cheese block,.
- You need 3 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 packages of corn tortillas (30 count).
- You need 1 large of white onion diced.
- It’s 1 packages of mild cheddar cheese shredded.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt and black pepper each.
- It’s 1 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 of hand full black olives.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 large of can enchilada sauce.
Cheese is not a sauce ingredient. Bake in preheated oven until cheeses is melted and enchiladas have heated through. If desired, garnish with sliced avocados, diced tomatoes, diced onions, cilantro, sour cream, or hot sauce. Normally I just leave everything off, but for color I added those some of those things here.
sunshine cheezious enchiladas instructions
- brown ground beef,add salt ,pepper , garlic clove, chili powder, and cumin, and diced onion. cook untill meat is done. set a side, let drain from grease..
- corn tortillas, dip in sauce or fry them for 3 seconds each side, place them on paper towel until all them are done..
- I myself prefer to fry them, to keep them from taring.
- add just 1/4 cup of oil in pan, add oil as need it..
- place corn tortillas one at a time on cookie sheet, place 1 Velveeta cheese cut into sticks, ontop of corn tortillas add ground beef,roll it up, repeat process until all 30 corn tortillas are done, there will be Velveeta cheese left, cut into cubes place on top of enchiladas that are rolled up.now sprinkle the mild cheddar cheese on top. add black olives on top of cheese optional..
- bake on 375, untill cheese is melted or 30 minutes..
These addicting, simple Chicken Enchiladas are filled with chicken, three kinds of cheese, and my secret ingredient, Queso! I'm not sure there is a more beloved Mexican recipe my family loves more than these chicken enchiladas. Flour tortillas filled to the brim with roasted chicken, lots of cheese and spices, and then smothered with a sour. In a saucepan over medium-low heat, combine the canola oil and flour. Pour in the red sauce, chicken broth, salt and pepper.
Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually wonderful at fighting back depression. Just make sure that you do not throw out the yolk. Whenever you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, particularly the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for raising your mood. This is because they improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Consume an egg and cheer up! Make a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more serotonin you have, the happier you will feel. Not only that, nuts, particularly, are a great protein food source. Cold water fish are excellent if you would like to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously boost your mood. Some grains are really great for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are excellent at helping you be happier. They help you feel full too which can really help to improve your mood. Feeling starved can be a real downer! These grains can improve your mood since it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. You digest them quicker than other foods which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise. Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you become better. And now you know green tea can help raise your mood also! You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try these hints instead!