Easy Homemade Beef Tacos. Spoon the salsa-seasoned beef onto a bed of shredded lettuce, topped with the tomatoes and cheese. Sprinkle with crushed tortilla chips for added crunch. Look for shredded Mexican cheese blends where you'd find the Cheddar cheese—they're a mix of cheddar, Monterey Jack, Colby, and sometimes a sprinkle of a mild chili powder.
No store-bought seasoning or sauces – this EASY ground beef taco recipe is made from scratch and tastes amazing!. This post may contain affiliate links. For the beef: In a skillet over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and onions. You can cook Easy Homemade Beef Tacos using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Beef Tacos
- It’s of Ingredients.
- You need 1 envelope of taco seasoning or make your own.
- You need 1 1/4 lb of sirloin ground beef.
- You need 1 of small onions, diced OR 1 bundle of green onions, chopped.
- You need 4 cup of of shredded/ chopped lettuce.
- You need 8 oz of sour cream – optional.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Mexican cheese – optional.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of package of soft flour/corn tortillas.
- You need of Easy Pico De Gallo.
- Prepare 5 of plum tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cilantro, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of of the already diced onions or chopped g. onions.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 dash of of salt and pepper.
Cook until starting to soften, then add the ground beef. Cook the meat until it's totally browned, then drain the. Ground beef tacos are super simple, especially if you make your taco seasoning in advance. Brown Beef: Brown the ground beef over medium-high heat (I sometimes add diced onion and garlic too).
Easy Homemade Beef Tacos step by step
- Heat skillet to med. high, start to add ground beef. Add garlic. Add half the taco seasoning while cooking. Add 1 small onion, diced or green onions after meat is half way cooked. Lower heat. Let cook..
- While meat is cooking. Chopped up lettuce and put aside. Dice up tomatoes, put in bowl. Than add onions and chopped cilantro. Add lime juice. Dash of salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Finish meat, add last bit of seasoning, add few tablespoons of water and mix. Turn off heat and get the rest of items ready…
- Heat up wraps or shells. And Set up taco station with all of your ingredients, pico de gallo, lettuce, cheese, s. Cream…. Let family have at it… Yummmeeee!!.
Easy Beef Street Tacos These Easy Beef Street Tacos are simple yet so flavorful. Finely minced skirt steak is cooked with onions and stuffed into toasted corn shells and topped with white onion and lots of cilantro. These ingredients are just what your pantry has. It is perfect for this taco recipe and adds just the right amount of seasoning and flavor. Enjoy this quick and easy beef taco recipe with simple ingredients with all the amazing taste!
Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly wonderful at dealing with depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the yolk. When you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolks particularly, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Try eating an egg and be happy! Make a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is because these foods are high in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The more you have of it, the better you will feel. Nuts, on top of raising your mood, can be a great source of protein. If you would like to beat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all rich in omega-3 fats and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly boost your mood. Some grains are truly wonderful for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all great for helping you feel better. These foods can help you feel full for longer also, helping you feel better. Feeling hungry can be a real downer! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your blood glucose which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place. Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You were simply expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood too! As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!