Texmex beef enchiladas. The key to a perfect Tex-Mex Beef Enchilada is a combination of multiple factors: A good authentic enchilada gravy, a flavorful ground beef filling, and melty cheese. Tex-Mex Beef Enchiladas Tex-Mex Beef Enchiladas. Heat the ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add tomatoes, season with salt, and continue cooking. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast.. You can cook Texmex beef enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Texmex beef enchiladas
- You need 2 packs of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of whole Onion.
- Prepare 1 of whole Bell peppers.
- You need 4 cans of Enchiladas sauce.
- It’s 4 packs of Taco cheese.
- Prepare 18 of Corn tortillas this is the 3 layers you can use more.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Paprika.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of salt.
These are authentic Tex-Mex enchiladas as taught to me by a lady originally from Chihuahua, Mexico who then added a bit of Texas. Tex-Mex Enchiladas with Chili Gravy are cheese enchiladas covered with a beef chili con carne gravy, or enchilada sauce, and lots and lots of gooey cheddar cheese! I literally grew up eating Tex Mex enchiladas every week. First, you make your enchilada meat mixture according to directions in the video and stuff your softened corn tortillas with the meat and cheese, then roll up and lay side by side in the casserole.
Texmex beef enchiladas instructions
- Cook ground beef, onion, bell peppers together. Once ground beef turns brown and done. Drain the grease from the meat..
- Once the meat is drained put it back in the pot and add the enchiladas sauce, paprika, cumin, onion powder and garlic powder. Salt for taste. Bring everything to a boil then put it on medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes..
- While the ground meat is cooks start frying the corn tortillas on both sides..
- Now it's layering time. Put a little of the enchiladas sauce at the bottom of your pan so the corn tortillas don't stick. Then place the corn tortillas, (put then side by side I used three on each side) then the ground beef mixture then the cheese and repeat..
- Turn the oven on 350. Place the dish in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese start bubbling..
- Take it out the oven and let it sit for 30 minutes. It will be easier to cut this way. Now we are ready to eat. 😋😋😋.
Filed Under: Beef, Casseroles, Main Dish Tagged With: beef, Enchiladas, Quick and Easy, Tex-Mex, TexMex, Tortillas About Jennifer I am passionate about good food, cooking for family and friends, and creating recipes that form lasting memories from one generation to the next. Wonderful Tex-Mex enchiladas that are easy to make, impressive to serve, and delicious to eat. Get your taste buds revved up for this dish. Cook over medium high heat, working to break meat apart and. These ground beef enchiladas are the easiest weeknight dinner!
Foods That Can Make You Happy A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly wonderful at dealing with depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the yolk. The egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolk in particular, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for lifting up your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that control your mood. Eat an egg and jolly up! Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all great for improving your mood. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that tells your brain how you feel all the time. The more of this chemical in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not just that but nuts, specifically, are a terrific protein food source. Cold water fish are good if you are wanting to feel happier. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood. Grains can be good for driving away a bad mood. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are fantastic at helping you feel happier. They can help you feel full for longer as well, which can help your mood too. Feeling famished can really make you feel terrible! These grains can help your mood elevate as it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood. Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps better your mental focus while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood also! Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!