Peanut Butter Pie. Peanut butter refrigerator pie, very easy to make. The idea of a peanut butter pie first entered my psyche when I watched The Joy Luck Club. Despite my obsession with peanut butter pie, I didn't actually try it until years later.
A huge shout out to the AppleTeam for getting me up and running again!! Pour the melted butter over the top and stir with a fork to combine. We loved the results, and since it makes two peanut butter pies, you can share one with a friend and keep the other for yourself. You can cook Peanut Butter Pie using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Pie
- It’s 2 of baked deep dish pie shells.
- It’s 3/4 cup of creamy peanut butter (for bottom layer).
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar (for bottom layer).
- It’s 1/3 cup of cornstarch (for pudding layer).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar (for pudding layer).
- Prepare 2 cups of milk (for pudding layer).
- You need 3 of egg yolks (for pudding layer).
- You need 3 Tbs. of creamy peanut butter (for pudding layer).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Vanilla (for pudding layer).
- You need 2 Tbs. of butter (for pudding layer).
- Prepare 3 of egg whites (for meringue).
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar (for meringue).
- It’s 1 Tbs. of vanilla (for meringue).
This homemade Peanut Butter Pie is made from scratch with just a few ingredients and will have everyone coming back for seconds! Like, cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, and Cool Whip kind of easy. If this combination makes you raise your eyebrows, you're not wrong. Things are hard, but unfancy peanut butter pie is not.
Peanut Butter Pie step by step
- Bottom Layer: Use a fork to mash together the peanut butter and powdered sugar until mealy. Sprinkle most of it into the baked pie shells, but reserve a little to sprinkle on the top of the pies..
- Pudding Layer: On the stove, combine cornstarch, sugar, milk, and egg yolks. Whisk over medium high heat until pudding thickens. Remove from heat and add butter, vanilla and peanut butter. Pour pudding into pies..
- Meringue: Whip the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Mix in the sugar and vanilla. Spread onto the pies and top with reserve peanut butter and powdered sugar crumbles. Bake at 425 degrees for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned. Watch closely so they don't burn. Refrigerate pies for several hours or overnight..
Best of all, they're quite easy to make compared to most other. This is a classic Potluck Chocolate-Peanut Butter pie. If you don't like peanut butter, step away from this recipe. You're in the wrong place at the wrong time. Furtherore, this easy peanut butter pie tastes just rich and creamy as those fancy slices of peanut butter pie that you pay five dollars a piece for at your favorite restaurant!
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green And Be Healthy Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of going green that most people appreciate. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We need to get back to the point where it was a lot better to prevent disease in the first place. Unfortunately, most people don’t care about their health since they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem right away. In reality, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike the car buying process, you cannot exchange your worn out body for a new one. You must learn how to take care of it as early as possible. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to function at optimum levels. Do you eat because something is available and you savor the taste or do you opt for nutritious foods? Do you usually eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that virtually all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, possibly caused by the foods that are ingested. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how crucial food choices are to their health. Good nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets. Most grocery stores these days sell organic foods. This food section is full of what are today recognized as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to delay certain diseases, or even reverse them. By consuming these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to ingest the superfoods in place of junk food. Your body will begin to function as it is supposed to when you give it the right nutrition. When this happens, it will allow your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Your daily diet have to include at least several of these super foods. First off, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy great health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices now.