Pumpkin Chocolate Streusel Muffins.
You can have Pumpkin Chocolate Streusel Muffins using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Chocolate Streusel Muffins
- It’s as needed of shortening- to grease the pan.
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter- softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- You need 3/4 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts — finely chopped.
- Prepare of Streusel topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s of Spiced glaze.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of milk – you may need to add a little more.
Pumpkin Chocolate Streusel Muffins instructions
- Grease the 12 muffin cups and preheat the oven to 350 degrees..
- Combine flour with baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger..
- Cream the butter and sugar together with a mixer on high speed approximately 5 minutes then blend in eggs; beat well until incorporated..
- Mix at low speed and add the dry ingredients, and pumpkin.
- Add the chocolate chips and finely chopped walnuts and mix until incorporated..
- Divide into the 12 prepared muffin pan.
- For the Streusel topping mix the flour, brown sugar and cinnamon together and with a pastry blender or fork cut in the butter until you have a consistent crumbled topping..
- Sprinkle evenly over the top of the muffins (there may be a little left over).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the tooth pick comes out clean. Cool, and then glaze with spice glaze..
- Spiced glaze: Combine powdered sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon. Blend in 3 tablespoons milk one tablespoon at a time until the desired consistency is made (should be thick but pour-able if to thin add powder sugar if to thick add milk)..
- Place the glaze on the muffins and sprinkle powder sugar if desired..
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green For Better Health One of the strongest reasons for adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and revel in life. Despite the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We have to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. A lot of people think nothing of mistreating their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. You can’t turn around without being bombarded by ads about the latest pill to treat your health problems. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old bad habits. Once your body wears out, you won’t be able to get a new one, like your car. You shouldn’t postpone it or it will be too late to look after yourself. Your body has to have proper nutrients to run at its optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are eating is good for you? Do you usually eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food joints? Since people choose to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. The things we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. People are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Healthy food is now readily available at local grocery and health food shops. Most likely, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food area. In this aisle, you’ll find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay some diseases, or even reverse them. By ingesting these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. You will begin to feel a lot better when you decide to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to work well. When this happens, your immune system will easily fight off health conditions. Make sure you add these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can become disease free. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits today.