Cheese Spinach-Corn Sandwich. Spinach corn sandwich recipe – grilled sandwich with creamy, cheesy filling made from boiled corn kernels and chopped spinach. The procedure of making corn and spinach mixture is really easy and it is made in one step only. First boiled corn and chopped spinach is sauteed with all purpose flour.
Yes the sauce itself makes the filling quite cheesy. Sandwich with spinach, sweet corn mixed with white sauce and topped with cheese is one of the best sandwiches ever. I had eaten corn spinach cheese sandwich a few years back on a flight and instantly had fallen in love with this green-yellow cheesy goodness. You can cook Cheese Spinach-Corn Sandwich using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese Spinach-Corn Sandwich
- You need 6 of brown/white bread.
- It’s 21/2 cups of spinach/palak chopped.
- You need 3/4 cups of boiled corn.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped fresh basil leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sauce.
- You need For of white sauce:-.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/2 of grated process/cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian herbs.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Since then I have made this sandwich many times. Grilled Cheese Spinach Corn Sandwich is very interesting and creamy texture sandwich which looks crisp from the outside but taste is cheesy, creamy and savory inside. Love the melted cheese, crispy bread and stuffing of spinach and corn. You can increase or decrease the quantity of salt according to your taste. पालक स्वीटकार्न सैन्डविच तवे पर व सेन्डविच मेकर में । Spinach corn cheese sandwich Recipe Top grated cheese on top and bake it in the oven for a couple of minutes till the cheese melts and browns.
Cheese Spinach-Corn Sandwich step by step
- White sauce:- Heat non stick pan add butter and oil then add all purpose flour and roast..
- Now add 1 cup milk and stir continuously so that no lumps are formed..
- When milk tricks add Italian herbs and salt. Switch off the flame and add grated cheese and mix well. And keep aside..
- For stuffing:- Heat butter in a pan add boiled corn, spinach, oregano, black pepper. Mix well..
- Add garlic powder, salt, basil leaves, chilli flakes and mix well..
- Now add white sauce and cook till all moisture has gone..
- Stuffing is ready and keep aside..
- Take bread slice and apply butter and spread stuffing on it..
- Cover with other bread slice. Grease the preheated toaster griller with butter..
- Place the sandwiches for grilling in the toaster with little butter on top of bread slice..
- Close and perfectly grill the sandwich..
- Serve sandwich with any drink or a tea or coffee..
Your baked cheese spinach corn is ready. If there are any leftovers they could be used as a stuffing for pancakes and also can be used as a stuffing for grilled or toasted corn sandwich. Spinach Corn Sandwich recipe or Cheesy Spinach Corn Sandwich is a toasted sandwich made with a creamy and cheesy filling made from spinach, sweet corn, flour, milk, and cheese. It is also flavored with garlic, pepper, italian herbs and red chili flakes. It is very easy to prepare and tastes better when served hot with tea or soup.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these. Eggs, would you believe, are fantastic for helping you battle depression. You must make sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk particularly, are high in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for raising your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that control your mood. Eat an egg and be happy! Make a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all wonderful for improving your mood. This is possible since these foods are high in magnesium which raises your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that dictates to your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more of it in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Nuts, in addition to bettering your mood, can be a great source of protein. Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to fight depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight back depression. It’s not difficult to drive away your bad mood when you eat grains. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are excellent at helping you feel happier. They help you feel full too which can actually help to make your mood better. Feeling starved can be a real downer! These grains can help your mood elevate as it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. You digest them more quickly than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise. Green tea is excellent for moods. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can essentially stimulate brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you be healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood too! Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!