Delicious Chocolate Cupcakes.
You can have Delicious Chocolate Cupcakes using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious Chocolate Cupcakes
- Prepare of Chocolate Cupcakes.
- You need 1 1/3 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, softened to room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hot water.
- You need of Chocolate Frosting.
- It’s 2/3 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cups of powdered sugar, sifted (plus more as necessary).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder, sifted.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 4 oz of dark chocolate, melted and slightly cooled.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
Delicious Chocolate Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and set aside..
- For the cupcakes: In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- In a standing mixer (or you can use a handheld mixer), beat together butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as necessary. On medium speed, beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla extract and beat until combined..
- With the mixer on low speed, add half the dry ingredients and beat until combined. Then beat in milk, followed by the other half of the dry ingredients, beating slowly until combined. Add hot water and beat just until combined. Do not overmix- the less you mix, the lighter the cake will be. The batter should be liquid..
- Divide batter evenly between cups, filling them about 3/4 full. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean or just a few moist crumbs. Allow cupcakes to sit for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
- For Frosting: In a bowl (using an electric mixer or handheld) beat butter at medium speed until pale and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add powdered sugar in 2 additions and beat until smooth. Add cocoa powder and beat until completely creamy and smooth. Beat in vanilla extract, melted chocolate, and heavy cream, mixing until combined. Add powdered sugar as necessary until frosting is spreadable.
- Use frosting immediately to frost cupcakes, or store in the fridge, covered, for up to 3 days. Before using, bring to room temperature and whisk until smooth..
- Cupcakes are best the same day they’re made, but can be kept in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. Unfrosted cupcakes can be kept in the freezer for up to 2 months. Thaw, still covered, on the counter or overnight in the fridge.
Living Greener for Better Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that many individuals appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this busy world we are in. We have to take a step back and fight diseases before they occur. A lot of men and women think nothing of mistreating their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. It isn’t possible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the current pill to deal with your health problems. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old unhealthy habits. Unlike buying a car, you cannot exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You must learn how to look after it as early as possible. Your body requires proper nutrients to operate at its best levels. Do you eat because food is available and you like the taste or do you choose nutritious foods? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food joints? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? An increasing number of individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. Individuals are becoming more and more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Many good food can now be found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nearly all grocery stores these days have organic foods. In this section of the store, you’ll be able to find superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to delay or reverse some maladies. Ingesting these superfoods will help your mental health. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see a surprising increase in how much better you feel. Your body will start to work as it is supposed to when you give it the proper nutrition. By doing this, your immune system will easily ward off diseases. Your daily diet should contain at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other foods to include. Moreover, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods daily, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices now.