Cinnabon cake. If you love Cinnabon and like experimenting in the kitchen, then these are the recipes for you. It's time to #CIY, Cinnabon it yourself. I made the cake exactly by the recipe, but I made a knock-off Cinnabon cream cheese icing.
This Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Cake has all the delicious flavor of homemade cinnamon rolls, but Simple cake made from scratch, swirled with cinnamon, butter and brown sugar with a sweet glaze. This Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Cake has all the delicious flavor of homemade cinnamon rolls, but without all the work! Simple cake made from scratch, swirled with cinnamon, butter and brown sugar. You can have Cinnabon cake using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnabon cake
- Prepare of Dough.
- It’s 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 package of yeast (10 grams).
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 1 cup of sugar (brown or white).
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter (50 grams).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cinnamon (or more as preferred).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract (could use powder).
- Prepare of Glaze.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter (50 grams).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract (could use powder).
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of milk (as desired thickness).
This easy home-made cake is a stunner! If you're craving ooey-gooey, buttery, sweet and cinnamon-y, rich decadent cinnamon rolls, you might want to consider this Sinful 'Cinnabon' Cinnamon Roll Cake! Tender, moist, golden cake with an inner swirl of cinnamon and a crumbly streusel topping. Recipe by Sassy in da South.
Cinnabon cake instructions
- Activate yeast by warming water and milk and be careful not to boil as that would kill the yeast, when it’s warm enough you can add yeast and a tablespoon of sugar, let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Following that, the yeast should look like a dome.
- You’ll prepare the dough by mixing the dry ingredients which are the salt and flour, then you’ll add sugar, butter and the egg to the yeast and whisk them. Following that, you’ll add flour slowly. (you could use your hands or a mixer), after you’ve formed the dough you let it sit for an hour.
- To prepare the filling all you need to do is to melt the butter and add the sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Get the dough and roll it out on the table to get a rectangular shaped dough. Top it up with the filling and roll it over..
- Now you’ll mark the roll with your knife and cut it as desire. Meanwhile get a Pyrex and layer it with melted butter and sit the cinnamon rolls close to each other.
- You let them sit for half an hour and prepare the oven, you may want to brush some butter on the top, at 375 degrees you’ll bake them from 15-20 minutes.
- For the glaze, you’ll mix the butter with sugar and vanilla and add milk slowly to the desired thickness.
- Time to get them out of the oven and glaze them! Enjoy the taste.
Drop evenly over cake batter by the tablespoonfuls and use a knife to marble/swirl through the cake. My Mom makes the best cinnamon buns. · This Homemade Cinnamon Roll Cake dessert has all the flavor of a cinnamon roll but in an. This cake is the best cinnamon cake I have ever made. Every time I serve it, the compliments never end. You'll love these copycat Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls made from scratch.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One of the greatest points of green living is to slow down and enjoy life. This is achievable regardless of how filled and frenzied your life is. We must get back to the point where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. Most folks think nothing of abusing their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make some necessary changes in your life. When your body ceases to function right, you can’t get a new body. You need to learn how to take care of your health as early as possible. Your body requires the right nutrients to run at its most effective levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is good for you? Do you typically eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Eating sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, possibly caused by the foods that are consumed. A lot of people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Now it is much easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most likely, your local grocery store today has an organic food aisle. There you will be able to get what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to delay a number of diseases, or even reverse them. By eating these foods, your body will more fit. You will start to feel a lot better when you decide to ingest the superfoods instead of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to work well. When this happens, your immune system will easily fend off health conditions. You have to include a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. Additionally, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Observing a green living meal plan will provide you with precisely what you need to be healthy. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.