Pass the Garden Dirt Cake.
You can have Pass the Garden Dirt Cake using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pass the Garden Dirt Cake
- It’s of Molded vegetables:.
- Prepare 4 of red, yellow and orange candy fruit chews.
- You need 8 of green candy fruit chews.
- It’s 1 sprig of fresh parsley.
- It’s 1 sprig of fresh cilantro.
- It’s of Bunny bottom and feet:.
- You need 1 of regular marshmallow.
- You need 1 of mini marshmallow.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Vanilla frosting.
- You need 1 of tube pink decorating icing.
- Prepare 2 of yogurt covered almonds.
- It’s of Fence:.
- Prepare 12 sticks of Honey wheat pretzels.
- Prepare of Marbled stones:.
- It’s 1 container of fondant.
- Prepare of Grey food coloring.
- You need of Dirt cake:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 packages of oreos, crushed.
- It’s 1 (8 oz.) of Bar Cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 C. of Powdered sugar.
- You need 1 of large container Cool Whip.
- Prepare 2 (3.4 oz.) of Boxes Instant white chocolate pudding (or vanilla).
- Prepare 3 C. of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Vanilla extract.
Pass the Garden Dirt Cake step by step
- Mold the vegetables out of the candy chews. For the tomatoes, knead the red fruit chews between your hands until soft and pliable. Divide into 4 equal pieces and roll into balls. Use skewer to make wrinkles in the top and poke a small hole in each. Take a small piece of the cilantro for the tomato leaves and stick into hole..
- For the cucumbers, knead 4 of the green fruit chews between your hands until soft. Divide into 4 equal pieces. Roll each into a log resembling cucumbers..
- For the carrots, knead the orange fruit chews between your hands until soft. Divide into 4 equal pieces and roll into logs tapering one end to resemble carrots. Using a skewer poke small hole in top the wider end. Take a small piece of fresh parsley and stick it in the hole for the carrot leaves..
- To make the lettuce, take the remaining 4 green fruit chews and yellow fruit chews and knead in between your hands until soft. Divide into 4 equal pieces roll out each piece into a 4 inch long rope and lightly press to flatten. Roll up each rope to form a spiral like the head of a lettuce. Flaring out the outer layer to form leaves..
- For the bunny bottom and feet, use the pink icing to pipe paw pads onto each almond. Dab 2 small dallops of the white frosting on the flat side of the regular marshmallow to use as glue towards the bottom in the 4 and 8 o'clock positions. Glue on bunny feet..
- To make the marbled stones, take 1/2 of the fondant and put into a separate bowl or container. Add a coupe drops of grey food coloring and knead until fondant is completely covered. Grab a pinch of fondant from each white and grey and place one on top of the other. Twist them around each other, pull stretching them longer and fold. Do this a couple times creating a swirl effect. Repeat with remaining fondant. Shape into various sizes and shapes..
- To assemble cake, crush 1 package of oreos and place in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. In a separate bowl mix pudding, milk and vanilla..
- Using mixer mix cream cheese, and butter until smooth and creamy. Mix in powdered sugar and then fold in cool whip..
- Fold in pudding mixture until all is combined. Pour over remaining 1/2 package crushed oreos on top. Let sit in the refrigerater a few hours until set. Decorate with molded vegetables and bunny. Stick in pretzel sticks around cake to resemble a fence..
Living Greener for Better Health By Eating Superfoods One great feature of green living is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is attainable no matter how busy and hectic your life is. We must take a step back and fight diseases before they happen. Regrettably, most people don’t worry about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It’s impossible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to treat your health problems. There are some pills that help, but only if you make some needed modifications in your life. When your body quites functioning properly, you cannot get a brand new body. You mustn’t delay or it will be too late to take goood care of your body. Your body has to have proper nutrients to function at its most effective levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are eating is healthy for you? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that almost all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, possibly induced by the foods that are ingested. People are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Lots of nutritious food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in just about all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to retard a number of diseases, or even reverse them. Ingesting these foods will . As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how well you will soon feel. Your body will start to run as it is supposed to when you supply it with the proper nutrition. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off maladies. Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Also, you have to eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. Following a green living meal plan will give you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.