Overnight Breakfast Casserole.
You can have Overnight Breakfast Casserole using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Overnight Breakfast Casserole
- It’s 1 (30 oz) of bag of frozen shredded hashbrowns.
- You need 2 (8 oz) of bags 2 cups each taco cheese with spices.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk or use option ⬇️*.
- You need 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk and 1/2 can evaporated.
- You need of Milk Instead of just the sweetened condensed milk *.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 lb of mild ground sausage.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of bag cubed ham about 1 cup.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper diced (can use green pepper or a mix of both).
Overnight Breakfast Casserole step by step
- Cook sausage and set a side and place half of the hashbrowns in a 13×9 inch dish then sprinkle on 2 cups cheese.
- Then add the rest of the hashbrowns and add cooked sausage, ham and peppers.
- Mix eggs, salt, pepper and * condensed milk together and pour evenly over top and sprinkle on rest of cheese. Cover and refrigerate overnight then bake covered at 350 degrees for 1 hour then remove cover and bake for 15 more minutes. Let rest for a few minutes then serve. Hope you enjoy !.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that a lot of people appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we live in. We must take a step back and prevent diseases before they occur. Numerous folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill later on. You can’t turn around without seeing advertisements about the latest pill to cure you of your health problems. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old unhealthy habits. Once your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You should learn how to look after your health the soonest you can. Your body needs sufficient amounts of nutrients to function at its most effective levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are eating is good for you? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Since a lot of folks opt to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, possibly triggered by the foods that are eaten. People are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Today it is so easy to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food section in just about all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down some diseases, or even overturn them. By ingesting these superfoods, your body will more fit. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to run well. In this case, the immune system will be able to fight off any malady. You should include some superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Also, you should eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Following a green living eating plan will provide you with exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.