You can cook Harvest Burgers using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Harvest Burgers
- It’s 1 lb. of Lean Ground Beef (95/5).
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Fresh Garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of lbs. Butternut Squash, cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Apple, grated.
- You need 1 Tbs. of Coconut Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of Clove.
- It’s 2 C. of Onions, sliced.
- It’s 2 C. of Mushrooms, sliced.
Harvest Burgers instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- In a bowl, mix beef, salt, pepper, onion powder and minced garlic together. Form beef mixture into 4 patties..
- Place some parchment paper on a baking sheet and spread out squash on top. Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes or until squash is tender..
- In a frying pan sauté onions and mushrooms until caramelized..
- Either grill or pan fry burgers until they are cooked to your desired doneness..
- Take the squash out of the oven, place both the squash and the apple in a bowl and mash together. You can add a little milk if too dry. Once mashed, stir in sugar, cinnamon and clove..
- Divide the squash between 4 plates. Top each with a burger. Top each burger with some onions and mushrooms..
Living Greener for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the greatest reasons for green living is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to do this, even in this busy world we live in. We need to take a step back and fight diseases before they come about. Regrettably, most people don’t trouble themselves about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Wherever you look, you hear about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Of course, a number of these pills can help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike purchasing a new car, you can’t trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You have to take care of yourself while you can. Your body cannot run properly if it does not have the right nutrition. Do you eat because something is available and you like what they taste or do you go for nutritional foods? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local mini mart? Eating sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? More and more individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. Many people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Healthy food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets. In all probability, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food aisle. There you will be able to find what science has termed superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse some illnesses. Consuming these superfoods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how well you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to run well. In this case, the immune system can fight off any health condition. You need to include some superfoods in your diet each day. To start, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, add a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other foods to include. Moreover, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially become disease free. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices today.