Homemade Veggie Patty.
You can cook Homemade Veggie Patty using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Veggie Patty
- You need of Patty Pastry.
- You need 8 oz of AP Flour.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 4 oz of cold cubed butter.
- It’s 4-5 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 of egg beaten (egg wash).
- It’s of Veggie Filling.
- It’s 1/3 cup of veggie stock (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 of cabbage thin sliced.
- You need 1/2 of onion thin sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Frozen peas and corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced hot pepper(optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Homemade Veggie Patty step by step
- Okay so for time management sake. Slice and prep all the veggies for the filling. Set aside. Time to make the patty preheat oven 350 f.
- In a large bowl whisk together all dry Ingredients (flour, turmeric, salt) set aside.
- Now heat a large pan add a little vegetable oil. Add veggies and spices. Cook down until tender and aromatic. Set aside let cool.
- Grab the bowl of dry ingredients and add the cubes of butter. With gloves or however you prefer, Start combining the butter until it starts to form a dough. Add water one tbspn at a time.
- Roll out dough on clean counter top add some flour if you need. Roll it out to less than 3/4 inch to prepare for circle molds or by hand.
- I did mine by hand. You can roll yours out thinner. Not too thin though. Try to make them all the same size if cutting by hand.
- Now! Adding the filling. Once filling is cooled to touch, add a small spoon full and place on one half of precut circles. Fold over other half and seal with fork around the edge. Do the same for remainder of dough.
- Place on lined sheet pan and brush a little egg wash on the tops off each patty. A Sprinkle of salt on top won’t hurt either 😊 place in oven. Bake until golden and beautiful. I say 10-25 min. Check and rotate after 10 mins Enjoy the flavors.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green For Better Health One of the greatest reasons for adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and enjoy life. This is attainable regardless of how filled and hectic your life is. We have to get back to where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. A lot of men and women think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. It’s impossible to turn around without hearing about the newest pill to treat your health problems. There are some pills that help, but only if you make some needed modifications in your life. When your body ceases to function right, you can’t get yourself a new body. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to run at optimum levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or only eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Since a lot of folks choose to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, likely induced by the foods that are consumed. A lot of people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Many healthy food can now be found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most likely, your local grocery store today has an organic food area. There you will be able to find what science has termed superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse particular diseases. By eating these superfoods, your body will become healthier. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to run optimally. This in turn will allow your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. You must have a number of superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Additionally, you should have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy good health when you opt to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.