Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs.
You can have Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs
- It’s of Vegetables.
- You need 2 cups of red peppers, cubed.
- It’s 2 cups of sweet onions, cubed.
- It’s 2 cups of broccoli, deflowered.
- Prepare of Meatballs:.
- You need 1 of lbs. Ground Beef (80% lean).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet onions, chopped fine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pastene Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp. of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s of Meatball Sauté.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of Sweet N' Sour Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 can of pineapple chunks (20 oz.).
- You need 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of chilli powder.
Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs instructions
- Wash and prep your vegetables. Cube the red peppers and sweet onions and deflower and cut the broccoli..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for the meatballs and mix thoroughly..
- Roll out your meatballs slightly smaller in size than that of a golf ball. If you got a good eye, the recipe should yield 36 of these scrumptious babies..
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees and take a 9 by 15 baking dish, in line it with heavy duty aluminum foil..
- Next, preheat a large fry pan to high heat with 2 tbsp. of olive oil mixed with 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce. Lightly saute the meatballs on all sides to a slightly brown color. You do not want to cook the meatballs through! Just saute them..
- When the meatballs are done, carefully place them in the bottom of the casserole dish..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the sweet and sour sauce. Use a whisk to ensure that all the ingredients are mixed thoroughly. Next, add your fresh vegetables and again, mix thoroughly..
- Carefully pour the sweet and sour sauce and vegetables over the meatballs. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees in the oven for 1 hour. Cook an additional half hour, uncovered..
- Fresh out of the oven!.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One terrific thing about going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is possible regardless of how busy and hectic your life is. We must take a step back and prevent diseases before they develop. Unfortunately, just about people don’t trouble themselves about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Wherever you look, you find out about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old bad habits. Once your body wears out, you won’t be able to trade it in for a new one, like your car. You have to learn how to look after your health before it is too late. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to function at optimum levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. More and more individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they consume. Many people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Good nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food shops. Nearly all grocery stores these days have organic foods. This section is filled with what are now known as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to delay some diseases, or even reverse them. Consuming these foods will help your mental health. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. Your body will start to function as it is supposed to when you give it the right nutrition. In this case, the immune system can fight off any health condition. Your daily diet have to include at least several of these super foods. To start with, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Next, add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Additionally, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods regularly, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Green living provides you with a good eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can be free of disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.