Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach. In today's cook with me I am making Lemon Pepper Chicken with Homemade Garlic Mashed Potatoes! This meal was absolutely delicious and I guarantee you will not be let down! spicy cajun chicken and shrimp alfredo.
Serve lemon chicken with mashed or roasted potatoes and wilted greens or steamed green beans or asparagus. Egg noodles or a grain like quinoa or couscous are also good choices. The garlic, lemon and chicken drippings make the most flavorful soft delicious potatoes. You can have Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach
- You need 6 of Drum sticks or whatever type of Chicken you have.
- You need 1 of yellow onion sliced.
- You need 5 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 2 of lemons.
- Prepare 4 of Cherry peppers and 2 Tbsp of juice from jar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Kosher or sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 of tblsp of milk.
- You need 3 of potatoes peeled and cubed rinsed.
- Prepare 4 cups of baby spinach.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
Super easy to prepare – the oven does all the work. Mince garlic and make a paste with the teaspoon of salt using side of large knife, then rub all over tops of chicken. Peel potatoes and cut into eight wedges each. This garlic lemon roasted chicken is one of the dishes we cook frequently for dinner.
Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach instructions
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees, in a baking casserole dish put sliced onions, garlic and cut 1 lemon into slices put chicken pieces in a bowl and salt and pepper on all sides and place in casserole dish add cherry peppers and juice of cherry peppers cover with foil and put in oven for 40 minutes at 30 minutes remove foil and bake for additional 10 minutes to get skin crispy..
- Put potatoes in medium sauce pan with 4 cups of water add 1Tbsp of salt cook potatoes for about 20 minutes or until fork tender strain and put back in pan add milk and 1 Tbsp of juice from chicken casserole dish add butter salt and pepper and mash yo your creamy consistency I used a potato ricer..
- In a large saute pan add 2 tblsp of Olive oil heat oil then add spinach a 1 Tblsp of Crushed garlic, 1 tsp of Crushed red pepper (optional) and saute till spinach wilts..
- Put all items on a large serving platter or individual plates enjoy🤗.
It's because it has everything I want. It is easy to put together, calls for just a Ingredients for Baked Lemon Garlic Chicken Recipe. The ingredients for this recipe are very simple. Yet coming all together, they make a. Lemon Garlic Chicken – juicy, moist and delicious chicken marinated with an amazing lemon chicken marinade.
Going Green for Better Health By Eating Superfoods One terrific feature of adopting a green lifestyle is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We must take a step back and fix diseases before they happen. Unfortunately, majority of people don’t worry about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. In reality, several of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. As soon as your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take goood care of yourself. Your body cannot work correctly if it does not get the right nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you love the taste or do you decided to eat nutritious foods? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or buy junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that most people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. The foods we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. People are opting to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. Lots of nutritious food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food section in virtually all grocery stores. In this aisle, you’ll be able to find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to delay certain diseases, or even reverse them. You will find that you think more clearly when you start to eat these foods. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note a surprising increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to run optimally. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off health conditions. Your daily diet should include at least several of these super foods. To start, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Adopting a green living meal plan will give you exactly what you need for good health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.