Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas).
You can cook Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas)
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts, cubed or strips.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 of garlic head, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of cooked macaroni or elbow pasta.
- It’s 1 of small carrot, jullienned or diced (none in photo).
- It’s 1/4 of cabbage, in strips.
- You need 1/4 box of (+/- 60ml) all purpose cream.
- You need 1/2 of of chicken bullion cube.
- Prepare 1/2-1 Tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1-2 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
- It’s 1.5 L of Water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare of Green onions to garnish (optional).
Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) step by step
- Prepare ahead: half cook elbow pasta according to package instructions. Set aside. Also half cook (seasoned with S&P) chicken in a separate pot in 1/2 cup water then cut into cubesor strips. Set aside..
- Saute onions then garlic in oil in a pot..
- Once fragrant, add in your chicken and 1/2 c water. Boil until cooked and remove then cut into cubes or strips. Meanwhile add 1L water into the same pot and drop in the chicken bullion or broth cube..
- Return the cut chicken into the pot and add your elbow pasta, carrots, cabbage and All Purpose Cream (Nestlé or other brand). Get a spoon and get a knob of butter, add into the pot (optional). Stir until simmmering..
- Taste and season with salt & pepper. Adjust if you need to add more both cube. When satisfied, taste elbow pasta if okay to your liking. I like mine al denté. Remember it will continue cooking when you turn off the heat. Serve and garnish with snipped green onions..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One great thing about going green is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is doable no matter how busy and hectic your life is. We must get back to where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. A lot of folks have the attitude of destryong the body today, and mend it with a pill later on. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem instantly. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old bad habits. When your body ceases to function properly, you can’t get a healthy one. You have to learn how to look after your body before it is too late. Your body needs proper nutrients to function at its optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food joint or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that most people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. More and more individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they ingest. Individuals are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Now it is much easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in virtually all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has called superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious health conditions. You will find that you think more clearly when you consume these superfoods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. Your body will start to run as it is supposed to when you give it the proper nutrition. In this case, the immune system will be able to fight off any disease. Your daily diet should include at least several of these super foods. First off, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, try to add some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Furthermore, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have a weight problem again. Following a green living meal plan will give you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.