Strawberry cheesecake. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Find Deals on Strawberry Cheesecake in Groceries on Amazon. This creamy strawberry cheesecake is perfect for any special occasion!
Make cheesecake mixture: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until combined. Strawberry Topping for Cheesecake: Place chopped strawberries, vanilla, sugar and lemon juices in a saucepan. Stir then bring to simmer over medium heat. You can have Strawberry cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry cheesecake
- It’s 60 gr. of melted butter.
- Prepare 14 of Lotus biscoff.
- You need 250 gr. of German Quark cheese (fresh cheese) or Philadelphia type cream cheese, preferably low fat.
- You need 250 gr. of clean strawberries + 4 complete strawberries to decorate.
- It’s 1 sachet of vanilla sugar or a teaspoon of vanilla extract or essence.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of brimming with sugar.
- You need 4 sachets of Agar Agar powder + 1 sachet to prepare the decoration.
- Prepare 100 ml. of liquid cream for whipping or whipping.
- You need 4 scoops of Vanilla ice cream.
Mix all this together until the mixture resembles wet sand. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a springform pan. This Strawberry Cheesecake recipe is super easy to make, and it's a fail-proof dessert for a crowd! Smooth and creamy, it's topped with delicious strawberries and homemade strawberry sauce – the perfect summer recipe treat!
Strawberry cheesecake step by step
- Crush the cookies in a plastic food bag, close it tightly and roll it over until you see that the cookies are crumbs. Mix the crumbled cookies and melted butter..
- Pour the biscuit or crumbled cookies into the rings and with the help of a glass, crush them so that you cover the entire bottom and the surface is level. Put it in the fridge for 10 minutes, take it out and add 1 scoop of ice cream to each ring, level and set it in the fridge while you prepare the filling..
- Clean the strawberries and place them in a pot. Cook the strawberries together with the sugar and vanilla over low heat until the sugar has completely dissolved..
- With the help of an arm mixer, crush the strawberries until you obtain a puree and return it to the pot. Reserve about 10-12 tablespoons in a separate container, and then prepare the decoration..
- Add agar agar to the still hot strawberry puree, mix well until it is completely dissolved..
- Assemble the liquid cream with the help of an electric mixer. Reserve separately..
- Using a hand mixer, beat the Quark or cream cheese until smooth, then add part of the Quark to the strawberry puree..
- Finally, with the help of a spatula, add the whipped cream in several batches and mix with enveloping movements. It should be a homogeneous and light mass..
- Bring out the prepared rings and pour the mixture onto the base, spread and level the surface. Take care not to fill it completely, so that later you have room to decorate..
- Put it in the fridge for 4 to 6 hours to harden..
- Warm the strawberry puree that you have reserved, add the agar agar powder and mix well until dissolved. Take care that you do not have lumps. Distribute the mixture between the 4 rings, level the surface well and take them back to the fridge until it is time to serve them..
- To un-mould, take out of the fridge a few minutes before serving or to make it faster, heat the metal rings with the help of a torch. Decorate with strawberries and serve..
- NOTE: You can pour and freeze the layers as you want, just make sure to give it at least 30 minutes to set between each layer. eg. add the strawberry layer on top or in the middle of the ice cream layer and cheesecake layer or add it in the bottom between the biscoff and ice cream layer like I have..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.
If you love strawberry cheesecake but don't want to have to do any baking, be sure to try this easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake recipe instead. In a small bowl, combine the strawberries, almonds and sugar. Two layers of cake with a layer of cheesecake in the middle. I love these cakes best since you get both cheesecake and cake in the same dessert. This version sports a strawberry cake, classic cheesecake and strawberry buttercream frosting.
Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for you. Several foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually wonderful at fighting back depression. You need to see to it, however, that what you make includes the yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, especially the egg yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you improve your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Eat an egg and be happy! Make a trail mixout of various seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is possible as these foods are high in magnesium which promotes serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that directs your brain how you feel at all times. The more of it you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not just that but nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein food source. If you want to overcome depression, try eating some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly raise your mood. Grains can be wonderful for fighting a bad mood. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are fantastic at helping you be happier. These foods can help you feel full for longer also, which can help your mood too. It’s not difficult to feel a little bit off when you feel famished! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not hard for your body to digest. You digest these grains more quickly than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise. Green tea is truly great for your mood. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to get healthy when you drink green tea. And now you know it can help raise your mood too! Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!