Fried Calzoni (Vegetable Samoosa).
You can have Fried Calzoni (Vegetable Samoosa) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Calzoni (Vegetable Samoosa)
- It’s of Dough Recipe::.
- Prepare 540 g of /4 Cups all purpose flour.
- You need 175 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare of FILLING:.
- It’s 1 of medium potato cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 of medium carrot cubed.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of Rajar curry powder.
- It’s of Mixed herbs.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
Fried Calzoni (Vegetable Samoosa) instructions
- Bring water with salt and vegetable oil to boil..
- Pour in 1 Cup of flour and mix to make brewed dough.
- In the rest of the flour add the egg and the brewed dough.Knead well and leave the dough for an hour..
- Cook your vegetables and add spices.Salt,pepper,curry and mixed herbs..
- Divide the dough into portions of 30grams.Roll out each serving and put the vegetables and fold..
- Pressing the edges with a fork.Fry in a pan until golden brown on each side.Enjoy with a side salad.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One great feature of green living is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is doable no matter how filled and hectic your life is. We need to get back to the point where it was a better idea to avoid disease in the first place. Regrettably, just about people don’t trouble themselves about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with ads for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem instantly. In reality, several of these pills do help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. As soon as your body wears out, you won’t be able to trade it in for a new one, like your car. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take care of your body. Your body requires the right nutrients to operate at its optimum levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat whatever tastes good at the time? Do you typically eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that almost all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, possibly induced by the foods that are consumed. Individuals are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Many healthy food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nearly all grocery stores nowadays carry organic foods. This section is filled with what are now recognized as superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse some diseases. Ingesting these superfoods will . Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to run well. This in turn will allow your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other superfoods to add. Also, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Green living offers you a healthy diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially become disease free. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.