Casserole of baby zucchini stuffed with ground meat – koussa ablama. These are stuffed with either meat and spices, meat and rice, or rice and herbs for a vegan version. I'm going out to harvest my koussa zukes. They are a lovely small size like those in your photo.
Zucchini and carrots team up with seasoned stuffing cubes and some sour cream to make this delicious side dish casserole. Put the zucchini rounds into a medium saucepan and cover with water. MamaInTheKitchen. ابلما كوسا باللبن بطريقه جديده وصحيه بدون قلي الكوسىkoussa ablama bi laban. الكوسى باللبن Zucchini stuffed with minced meat and cooked with yogurt. You can have Casserole of baby zucchini stuffed with ground meat – koussa ablama using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Casserole of baby zucchini stuffed with ground meat – koussa ablama
- You need 1 kg of baby zucchini, washed.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes, cut in slices.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of tomato paste, dissolved in 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegetable oil, for frying.
- Prepare of For the stuffing:.
- You need 250 g of coarsely ground beef.
- It’s 3 of onions, finely minced.
- You need 3 tablespoons of pine nuts.
- You need 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Place the meat mixture equally into all of the zucchini halves; mixture should be piled up over the top. Really great recipe, I make it once a week. Baked Zucchini Casserole is made with fresh zucchini, dill, and ground beef! Ground beef and zucchini make a great pairing is this surprisingly light casserole.
Casserole of baby zucchini stuffed with ground meat – koussa ablama instructions
- Trim the ends of the zucchini. With a corer, pierce the top and remove the insides, making sure to keep a relatively thick outer layer that can hold the stuffing..
- To prepare the stuffing: fry the pine nuts and onions in 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil until pine nuts are slightly roasted and the onions are soft..
- Stir in the meat, pepper, cinnamon and salt. Cook for 10 min until the meat is done. Remove from heat and let it cool..
- Stuff the zucchini, making sure they are fully stuffed..
- In a saucepan, fry the stuffed zucchini in ¾ cup of vegetable oil, turning them every few minutes until both sides are slightly brown. Remove from oil and arrange them in a baking tray..
- Preheat the oven to medium heat..
- Put the tomato slices on top of the zucchini and pour over the dissolved tomato paste. Add enough water to cover the zucchinis and tomato slices..
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt and bake in the oven for 30 min or until the sauce thickens..
- Serve hot with vermicelli rice..
- Note: You can find the recipe 'vermicelli rice' under my profile..
In a deep bowl, mix the stuffing ingredients together. Watch how to make layered zucchini casserole with meat sauce In this dish that hails from the wonderful Turkish cuisine, raw zucchini slices are covered with a think layer of juicy ground meat sauce, sprinkled with lots of fresh dish, then sent in the oven to bake until the zucchini. To make it vegetarian, I substitute chopped mushrooms for ground meat, to great effect. The koussa are usually served warm, and a dollop of yogurt goes wonderfully with them. First- brown sausage in a large skillet.
Living Greener for Better Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that most people appreciate. It is possible to do this, even in this hectic world we are living in. We have to take a step back and prevent diseases before they occur. Most folks think nothing of abusing their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. You can’t turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to cure you of your health problems. Naturally, some of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. When your body ceases to function properly, you can’t obtain a brand new body. You mustn’t wait too long or it will be too late to look after yourself. Your body needs the right nutrients to operate at its best levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat whatever tastes good at the time? Do you usually eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food joints? Eating sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? The foods we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. Men and women are becoming more and more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Now it is so easy to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food section in nearly all grocery stores. This food section has what are now acknowledged as superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse particular maladies. By eating these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to ingest the superfoods rather than junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to work optimally. As a result, it will help your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Also, you need to include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health when you decide to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits today.