You can cook Roasted Zucchini using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Zucchini
- You need 2 of zucchini.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of peanut oil (or other oil that can stand high heat).
- It’s of Salt.
Roasted Zucchini instructions
- Cut the zucchini in half, length-wise. (Depending on the size of the zucchini and the pan you’re cooking in, you may have to trim a bit off the end.).
- Score the middle in a cross-cross pattern and sprinkle a generous amount of salt over the zucchini halves. The salt will draw out the water and help it soften up nicely when you cook it. Let it sit for at least 20 minutes..
- Then take a paper towel and lay it over the top of the zucchini halves, making sure to absorb the water that’s come to the surface..
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and pour the cooking oil into a large sautée pan and get it hot over a medium flame..
- Cook the garlic and zucchini in the pan for about 7 minutes, until it starts to brown..
- Once the zucchini is cooked and browned a bit, put the pan in the oven and bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes..
- Take out of the oven and transfer to a plate with paper towels on it. Absorb any excess oil and salt & pepper to taste. Then, serve and enjoy! 🙂.
Going Green for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods One terrific feature of adopting a green lifestyle is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We must get back to where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Most men and women think nothing of abusing their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a couple of needed changes in your life. When your body ceases to function right, you cannot get yourself a healthy body. You must take care of your body while you are able to. Your body cannot function properly if it doesn’t receive adequate nutrition. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or only eat whatever tastes good at the time? Do you usually eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, perhaps induced by the foods that are ingested. People are becoming more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Many nutritious food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. In all probability, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food aisle. In this aisle, you’ll find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to slow down a number of diseases, or even reverse them. By consuming these superfoods, your body will more fit. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how healthy you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to function. By doing this, your immune system will easily fend off health conditions. Your daily diet need to include at least some of these super foods. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other essentials. Moreover, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Green living provides you with a great eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can be free of disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.