Tricia's Chicken Zucchini Boats.
You can have Tricia's Chicken Zucchini Boats using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tricia's Chicken Zucchini Boats
- Prepare 2 of zucchini slices lengthwise.
- You need 1 oz of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1 oz of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 oz of sliced baby bella mushrooms.
- Prepare 8 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 4 oz of goat cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 12 of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Himalayan salt.
Tricia's Chicken Zucchini Boats instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 or cook in toaster oven on 450.
- Slice zucchini lengthwise, scoop the meat out of the middle and set aside.
- Line zucchini boats in a casserole dish, spray with Olive Oil, season with pinch of salt, garlic.
- Place zucchini boats in oven for 20 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add oil, chicken, garlic, carrots, onions, mushrooms and seasonings.
- Saute until chicken and vegetables are browned and tender.
- Remove boats from oven and fill..
- Top with goat cheese and fresh basil.
- Cook and additional 10 to 15 minutes.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that many individuals appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we live in. We should get back to where it was a lot better to prevent disease in the first place. Regrettably, most people don’t worry about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. You can’t turn around without seeing advertisements about the latest pill to treat your health problems. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a number of essential changes in your life. Unlike buying a car, you cannot trade in your worn out body for a new one. You have to learn how to look after your body the soonest you can. Your body cannot work properly if it does not have proper nutrition. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat whatever tastes good at the time? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local mini mart? Since people choose to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, probably caused by the foods that are consumed. Men and women are becoming increasingly concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Now it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. In all probability, your local grocery store now has an organic food section. This food section has what are now recognized as superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to retard or reverse some diseases. Eating these foods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an amazing increase in how good you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to function optimally. As a result, it will enable your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Your daily diet should include at least a few of these super foods. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Additionally, you need to eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Green living offers you a great diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.