Wonder Muffins! **no egg, no sugar, no milk, no butter, no flour (except for what's in the pancake mix)! Wonder how I made em?. Mix oil, water and eggs together and then pout into the well. Stir just until flour is moistened. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
In a medium bowl, mix together the mashed bananas, milk, cooking oil, vanilla extract and brown sugar. You can mix this by hand, or use a hand mixer on low speed. I usually use a hand mixer since I find that it quickly will mash/puree a ripe banana. You can have Wonder Muffins! **no egg, no sugar, no milk, no butter, no flour (except for what's in the pancake mix)! Wonder how I made em? using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wonder Muffins! **no egg, no sugar, no milk, no butter, no flour (except for what's in the pancake mix)! Wonder how I made em?
- It’s of flour.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of Hungry Jack Complete Pancake Mix.
- You need of magic ingredients.
- You need 1 can of Unsweetened Applesauce.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of warm water.
- Prepare of extra flavoring.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condenced milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s of crumb topping.
- Prepare 2 3/4 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of grahm cracker crumbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of softened butter or margarine.
These Sugar-free and eggless banana muffins are great for breakfast, snack, or dessert. The recipe uses the natural sweetness of ripe bananas and a little honey for extra sweetness. Eggless baking is very common in India as many pure vegetarians don't take eggs in cakes and bread too. Place wet ingredients including the "egg" in medium bowl, and stir to combine.
Wonder Muffins! **no egg, no sugar, no milk, no butter, no flour (except for what's in the pancake mix)! Wonder how I made em? instructions
- Mix the cinnamon and 3/4 tsp of the baking powder in with the pancake mix, stir fluffing with a fork.
- make a well in the center of the mix exposing the bottom of the bowl.
- pour the 1 tablespoon of warm water and the tablespoon of oil into the well and add the remaining baking powder and gently stir watching it bubble up.
- add the applesauce and sweetened condensed milk stir until all is just moist.
- you could also add a tsp vanilla or any other flavorings but believe me you won't need it. Now mix the topping ingredients until crumbling set aside.
- grease or spray the muffin pan and fill each muffin about 3/4 of the way up then sprinkle with cinnamon topping and bake at 350 for about 15 minutes or when golden remove and enjoy warm or cold.
- ** NOTE The NO egg, flour, sugar, etc is referring to our pantry/fridge items that we usually have on hand (I was out of all of that lol).
- ***this is NOT Gluten, Wheat, Sugar, or Dairy FREE.
Place wet ingredients in the dry ingredient bowl, and stir to combine, being careful to not over mix. Fold in blueberries, being careful to not over mix. See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Cooking recipes. Put the chocolate chips in the freezer and line a muffin tin with paper liners. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over all of the muffins.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. Several foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a couple of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly wonderful at fighting back depression. Just be sure that you do not throw out the egg yolk. Every time you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, especially the egg yolks, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to raise your mood. This is because these vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try eating an egg and be happy! Make a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that directs your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more serotonin in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Nuts, along with raising your mood, can be a super source of protein. Cold water fish are excellent if you wish to feel better. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all full of omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously boost your mood. It’s not hard to fight your bad mood when you consume grains. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all good for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods too. It’s easy to feel depressed when you are starving! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest and process. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood sugar which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place. Green tea is fantastic for moods. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is found to be chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea helps you to elevate your moods also! Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!