Halloween Fruit Platter. A darling tray of healthy treats and fruit tray ideas for kids for Halloween. This Halloween inspired fruit tray has all the fun of the holiday, and not all the added sugar. You get Frankenstein Kiwis, Ghosts made from bananas, cute dipped strawberries meant to look like candy corn, and my personal favorite, Monster Mouthes.
Cut the insides of the watermelon, cantaloupe, bananas into squares and put around the open mouth of the watermelon. For the strawberries just take the tops off. Looking for a fun Spooky Halloween platter to bring to any parties this weekend? You can cook Halloween Fruit Platter using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Halloween Fruit Platter
- You need 2 of oranges.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- Prepare 10 of black olives.
- You need 1 of small beetroot.
- You need 1 of pear or guava.
- You need 1 of apple.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of roasted peanuts.
Here is a simple and spooky party platter that is as fun to eat as it is to look at! Mandarin oranges with strawberry tongues, cantaloupe pumpkins, gutted pineapples, oh my! My kids loved this as well as the adults. Halloween Desserts Entree Halloween Healthy Halloween Treats Halloween Appetizers Halloween Food For Party Appetizers For Party Halloween Fruit Salad Halloween Celebration Pumpkin Recipes Spicy.
Halloween Fruit Platter step by step
- To make dummy pumpkins, peel oranges and clean them properly keeping them intact. Now with any green vegetable make a stam on top..
- Peel bananas and cut them into half in a zigzag manner. Now make eyes and nose with melted chocolate..
- Now to make a snake, take 2-3 toothpicks and thread olives into it and give it a shape to look like a snake. You can even make eyes and a tongue..
- Crush beetroot in a mixer jar and take out the juice to make blood. Now peel a guava or a pear and pour beetroot juice on top of it to make it look like blood..
- To make apple monsters, cut apple into quarters. Now take one quarter and make a cavity in the middle to make it look like a mouth. Now cover the mouth with peanut butter. Now using peanuts or sunflower seeds, make teeth. Use a slice of beetroot to make a tongue. Make eyes using white and dark chocolate. I have used cheese and chocolate to make eyes. You can be creative and use things readily available..
- Arrange everything on a plate and serve..
Serve this fruit tray at any halloween party. You can use celery stalks or pretzel sticks for the tangerines (or you can use mandarin oranges or clementines). For the banana ghosts, use mini chocolate chips for the eyes and regular chocolate chips for the mouths. Always a big hit for kids guaranteed! If it starts to look a bit droopy, blend it up in a smoothie.
Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a couple of these. Eggs, you may be astonished to discover, are great at fighting depression. You should be sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolks especially, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to improve your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Eat an egg and feel a lot happier! Make a trail mixout of a variety of seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is because these foods are rich in magnesium, which helps to boost your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that dictates to your brain how you feel all the time. The higher your serotonin levels, the happier you will feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a great source of protein. Cold water fish are great for eating if you are wanting to combat depression. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all rich in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight back depression. It’s easy to fight your bad mood when you eat grains. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are fantastic at helping you feel happier. They help you feel full too which can actually help to better your mood. It’s not hard to feel low when you are starving! These grains can elevate your mood because it’s easy for your body to digest them. You digest these grains quicker than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise. Green tea is truly great for your mood. You knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea has been found to be packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This helps improve your mental focus while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you feel healthier. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods as well! Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Test out these suggestions instead!