Kimchi Ramen Burger.
You can have Kimchi Ramen Burger using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kimchi Ramen Burger
- You need of Ramen.
- Prepare of Egg.
- It’s of Minced meat.
- Prepare of Scallion.
- Prepare of Panko (Bread Crumble).
- You need of Kimchi.
- You need of Gochujang.
- Prepare of Soy Sause.
- It’s of cooking wine.
- You need of Sliced Cheese.
- It’s of Spinach or arugula.
Kimchi Ramen Burger instructions
- Boil ramen and rinse it in cold water to cool it down. Then mix an beaten egg, a little salt and pepper in it..
- Separate the ramen into three or four portions, put them each into a small bowl. Cover the ramen with wrap and use something heavy like glass container or so, to press the ramen down into the bowl a little. Put these small bowls into fridge for at least 15min..
- Mix Gochujang, sake, soy sauce and the liquid from kimchi, all together nicely. Then blend this seasening into minced meat, minced kimchi, scallion and panko..
- Make it into several patties shape..
- Remove the ramen buns from the small bowl. Put oil inside the fry-pan and slide the buns inside the pan. 3-5min for one side..
- Oil inside the pan again and place the patties inside. Grill them until fully cooked..
- Make an over-easy fried egg..
- Assembles the burger. I put some Sriracha sauce as well..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green For Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that many people appreciate. It is possible to do this, even in this hectic world we live in. We must take a step back and fight diseases before they come about. Most men and women think nothing of mistreating their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. It isn’t possible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the current pill to cure you of your health problems. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a couple of needed alterations in your life. When your body ceases to function right, you can’t get a new one. You need to look after your body while you can do so. Your body cannot work properly if it fails to have the right nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are eating is beneficial for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that most people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, likely triggered by the foods that are consumed. Many people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food markets. Today, you can find an organic food section in nearly all grocery stores. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to delay a number of diseases, or even overturn them. Ingesting these superfoods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to function optimally. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any malady. Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your diet. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Then, try to add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other superfoods to add. Make sure you consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living gives you a great eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.