Lentil and Mushroom Burger.
You can have Lentil and Mushroom Burger using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lentil and Mushroom Burger
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 pack of white button mushroom.
- You need 2 cups of red lentil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of water.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of flaxseed meal.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of spring onion.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of vegetable seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of white pepper powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of cayenne powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of potato starch.
Lentil and Mushroom Burger instructions
- Cook lentil in water over the stove top. Stir ocassionally and let it simmer. Add water if necessary but not too much to avoid it getting mushy. Let it cool..
- Soak flaxseed meal in 2 tablespoon of water..
- Pulse white button mushroom in food processor. Up to your preference, pulse until smooth or leave some chunks..
- Sauté chopped onion until translucent. Add mashed garlic and mushroom. Stir until all the water have evaporated and let it cool..
- Grate carrot in food processor and place in a mixing bowl..
- Mash half of cooked lentil and combine all ingredients in the bowl..
- Shape patties and place in freezer until using..
- Bake in the oven for 20 mins. Flip and bake for another 15 mins..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One of the best points of going green is to slow down and revel in life. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We have to take a step back and fight diseases before they develop. Most men and women think nothing of mistreating their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make some essential alterations in your life. Unlike purchasing a new car, you can’t exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take care of yourself. Your body has to have the right nutrients to operate at its most effective levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or simply eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food joints? Consuming sugar and starches, and also oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? More and more individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they ingest. People are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Good nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food stores. Most likely, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. There you will be able to get what science has termed superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse some maladies. Consuming these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to eat the superfoods in place of junk food. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to run. When this happens, it will help your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. Your daily diet must include at least a few of these super foods. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Next, try adding some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Also, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Adopting a green living eating plan will provide you with exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.