You can cook Harvest Burgers using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Harvest Burgers
- Prepare 1 lb. of Lean Ground Beef (95/5).
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Fresh Garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 of lbs. Butternut Squash, cubed.
- You need 1/2 C. of Apple, grated.
- It’s 1 Tbs. of Coconut Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of Clove.
- Prepare 2 C. of Onions, sliced.
- It’s 2 C. of Mushrooms, sliced.
Harvest Burgers step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- In a bowl, mix beef, salt, pepper, onion powder and minced garlic together. Form beef mixture into 4 patties..
- Place some parchment paper on a baking sheet and spread out squash on top. Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes or until squash is tender..
- In a frying pan sauté onions and mushrooms until caramelized..
- Either grill or pan fry burgers until they are cooked to your desired doneness..
- Take the squash out of the oven, place both the squash and the apple in a bowl and mash together. You can add a little milk if too dry. Once mashed, stir in sugar, cinnamon and clove..
- Divide the squash between 4 plates. Top each with a burger. Top each burger with some onions and mushrooms..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that most folks appreciate. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We should go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Regrettably, just about people don’t care about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. Of course, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. As soon as your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to look after yourself. Your body cannot function properly if it does not get the right nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? Do you typically eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food restaurants? As people decide to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, perhaps induced by the foods that are ingested. People are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Now it is much easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most grocery stores these days carry organic foods. In this aisle, you’ll be able to find superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious diseases. Ingesting these superfoods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to run well. This in turn will enable your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your diet. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other superfoods to add. Make sure you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Adopting a green living meal plan will offer you just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits right now.