Dahi Puri or Mitha golgappa.
You can cook Dahi Puri or Mitha golgappa using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dahi Puri or Mitha golgappa
- It’s 20 of Golgappe Puri.
- It’s 1/2 bowl of Sweet beaten curd.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Tamarind chutney.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Green Chutney.
- Prepare 2 of Mashed boiled Potato.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of Roasted cumin Powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Black salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chaat Masala Powder.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Nylon sev.
- It’s of Fresh Coriander leaves.
Dahi Puri or Mitha golgappa instructions
- In a big bowl add Boiled mashed potatoes, salt, cumin Powder, Chaat masala and mix them properly. Make a small hole in the top center of the puri with the help of spoon or finger. Add filling of your choice..
- Pour tamarind chutney and green Chutney in each Golgappas..
- Now pour beaten curd generously into Golgappe puri..
- Now sprinkle some Chaat masala on the top and garnish with nylon sev and fresh coriander leaves..
- Dahi Puri or mitha Golgappa is ready to eat..
- Note – Serve the Golgappa or puris immediately else they would become soggy..
Foods That Can Make You Happy In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly great at beating back depression. You should see to it, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you elevate your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–run better. Try to eat an egg and feel a lot happier! Put together a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Your mood can be elevated by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that tells your brain how you feel at all times. The more of it you have, the better you are going to feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a terrific protein source. Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you wish to fight depression. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight back depression. Some grains are actually great for driving away bad moods. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all wonderful for helping you be in a happier state of mind. These foods can help you feel full for longer too, which is a mood improver. Feeling hungry can be awful! These grains can help your mood elevate because it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your sugar levels which in turn takes your mood to a happier place. Green tea is fantastic for moods. You knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while at the same calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become healthier. Now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood also! Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these tips instead.