Delicious Beef & Pork Hamburger Steak with Shiitake Powder.
You can cook Delicious Beef & Pork Hamburger Steak with Shiitake Powder using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious Beef & Pork Hamburger Steak with Shiitake Powder
- You need 400 g of minced beef and pork.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Shiitake powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil, as necessary.
- It’s 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of milk.
- You need 100 ml of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 50 ml of Worcestershire sauce.
Delicious Beef & Pork Hamburger Steak with Shiitake Powder step by step
- Finely chop the onion. Fry the onion in a frying pan with oil until soft and lay aside to cool..
- Add Shiitake powder, salt, and pepper to cold minced beef and pork, then knead it in thoroughly until it becomes sticky and slightly white..
- Next, add the egg, onion, Panko breadcrumbs, and milk and mix thoroughly. Make an oval shape while forcing out the air pockets inside the hamburger..
- Heat up the frying pan on high heat and add vegetable oil, then fry the hamburger at medium heat. Once it browns, flip it over, put on the lid, and cook at low heat..
- Add the tomato ketchup and Worcestershire sauce to the frying pan with the leftover juices from frying the hamburger, and let it boil for 1 minute on low heat..
- Plate up the hamburger and pour the sauce over it..
Living Greener for Good Health By Eating Superfoods One of the greatest reasons for adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and revel in life. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We have to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. A lot of people have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill later on. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Naturally, a number of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Once your body wears out, you can’t get a new one, like your car. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to take care of your body. Your body cannot work properly if it fails to have proper nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is good for you? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or purchase junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that almost all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. More and more people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they eat. Individuals are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food stores. Most likely, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. This section is full of what are today known as superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious maladies. You will see that you think more clearly when you consume these foods. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to work optimally. As a result, the immune system is better able to fight off any malady. You should include some superfoods in your diet daily. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Moreover, you need to have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have a weight problem again. You will enjoy great health when you decide to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.