Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce.
You can have Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce
- It’s of Burgers.
- You need 1/2 kg of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 60 ml of whisky (double shot).
- Prepare 2 tsp of crushed black peppercorns.
- It’s 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream.
- It’s as needed of olive oil or other vegetable oil.
Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce instructions
- In a bowl, combine burger ingredients and mix well. Optionally let rest in the refrigerator an hour or so to let spices combine..
- Divide meat into patties 1½ cm thick. Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat. Cover and fry patties until done, with internal temperature of about 65–70°C (150–160°F), about 4 minutes per side. Set aside..
- Deglaze the pan with the whisky under medium-high heat, scraping the bits from the bottom. Let it simmer rapidly until it has reduced slightly, about one minute. Add broth and let it simmer for 2–3 minutes until it reduces to about half..
- Lower heat to medium. Add cream and crushed peppercorns. Let it simmer for 1–2 minutes until sauce thickens. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve burgers topped with sauce..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One of the greatest reasons for green living is to slow down and revel in life. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We have to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. A lot of folks think nothing of mistreating their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. It’s impossible to turn around without hearing about the newest pill to treat your health problems. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a few needed changes in your life. Unlike purchasing a new car, you won’t be able to exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You need to learn how to take care of your body as early as possible. Your body has to have proper nutrients to operate at its most effective levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Eating sugar and starches, and fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, likely caused by the foods that are consumed. People are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Lots of good food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nearly all grocery stores these days sell organic foods. There you will be able to find what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to delay a number of diseases, or even overturn them. Ingesting these superfoods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an amazing increase in how much better you feel. Your body will start to run as it is supposed to when you provide it with the right nutrition. In this case, the immune system is better able to fight off any health condition. You should include a few superfoods in your diet each day. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole grains and nuts. Furthermore, you need to include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Green living offers you a solid diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.