You can cook Buttermilk Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Pancakes
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tbs of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter, melted.
- It’s 4 of eggs, yolks and white separated.
- You need 2 cups of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 tbs of granulated sugar.
- You need of non-stick spray.
- It’s of blueberries, bananas, maple syrup, exc.
Buttermilk Pancakes step by step
- To make the dry mix: sift the flour into a medium bowl. Add the 3 tbs of sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt. Set aside..
- Melt the butter in the microwave for 30 seconds and let it cool for about 10 minutes..
- Crack the eggs and seperate the yolks in a small bowl and the whites in a larger one (you will be adding all ingredients in this bowl later on)..
- Whisk the eggs until fluffy and then add the buttermilk and mix together..
- In the smaller bowl blend the yolks together and add the room temp butter along with the 1 tablespoon of sugar..
- Add the yolk mixture to the egg whites mixture until fully combined. Then slowly mix in the dry mix until all the clumps disappear. DO NOT OVER MIX. Refridgerate for 10 minutes..
- During the 10 minutes of waiting, turn on your skillet to let it heat up. I always turn it up to about 300 to 350 degrees but sometimes I turn it down if the pancakes are getting brown too fast. Up to you..
- If you want any mix-ins now is the time to prepare them. For bananas slice them up really small and either mix them into the batter or hand place them on the cake immediately after put on the griddle (same for chocolate chips). As for blueberries I like to dress mine with flour and then add them to the batter. Use the photo for reference..
- Once the 10 min are up spray a good amount of non-stick spray onto the skillet. Grab a large spoon or a mashed potato scooper and spoon a cookie-sized portion of the batter onto the griddle (now would be when you place the chocolate chips or any mix-in you like). Cook until you see bubbles forming in the middle and then flip once..
- Top with more mix-ins, butter, or syrup. You can keep them warm if you heat your oven to 200 degrees and let them sit in there until someone is ready to eat em. Enjoy!.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the greatest reasons for green living is to slow down and revel in life. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We have to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. The majority of people think nothing of mistreating their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. It isn’t possible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the newest pill to treat your health problems. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old negative habits. Unlike buying a car, you cannot trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You have to learn how to look after your body as early as possible. Your body cannot function properly if it does not receive proper nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you like what they taste or do you go for nutritious foods? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that most people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, perhaps caused by the foods that are eaten. People are opting to eat better now that they realize how crucial food choices are to their health. Lots of nutritious food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most likely, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food aisle. There you will be able to see what science has called superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious maladies. By eating these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an astonishing increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to function optimally. This in turn will enable your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Your daily diet must include at least some of these super foods. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other superfoods to add. Additionally, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. Adopting a green living meal plan will provide you with exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.