You can have Easy Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Pancakes
- It’s 1.5 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1.5 cups of milk.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare as needed of tbsp- butter (melted).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Easy Pancakes instructions
- Whisk together the dry ingredients until they are mixed properly..
- Whisk together milk, egg, melted butter and vanilla essence until combined well..
- Mix both the dry and wet ingredients untill you get a smooth batter without any lumps..
- Heat the skillet and once it's hot, pour a ladle of the batter onto it. IF you are planning to add berries, bananas, nuts or chocolate chips it can be incorporated into the batter before pouring or added to the pancakes at this stage after pouring them to the skillet. (Sometimes I use chocolate chips to make smiley face pancakes for my son.).
- When the edges look dry and bubbles start to appear, flip the pancake over and cook for another 2 mins..
- Serve them with your favorite syrup..
Living Greener for Better Health By Eating Superfoods One of the greatest points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and revel in life. Despite the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We need to take a step back and prevent diseases before they happen. Regrettably, just about people don’t worry about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. No matter where you look, you find out about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a couple of essential changes in your life. When your body ceases to function right, you won’t be able to get a healthy one. You should learn how to take care of your health as early as possible. Your body requires proper nutrients to run at its optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what goes into your mouth is good for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Consuming sugar and starches, and oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? More and more individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they eat. People are opting to eat better now that they know how important food choices are to their health. Lots of healthy food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nowadays, you can find an organic food section in almost all grocery stores. In this section of the store, you’ll see the superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to delay some diseases, or even reverse them. Consuming these superfoods will help your mental health. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to work. In this case, the immune system will be able to fight off any malady. Your daily diet should include at least a few of these super foods. To start, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. In addition, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Green living equips you with a good eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits today.