Mike's 10 Minute Smothered Pork Loin Chop Complete Meal. Here is how you cook it. You need of For The Meat. These Smothered Pork Chops will become a go-to dinner night pork classic (like our Ultimate Garlic Pork Loin Roast).
Top baked smothered boneless pork chops recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Heat oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat until butter is melted. Transfer to prepared baking dish and top with quartered mushrooms. You can cook Mike's 10 Minute Smothered Pork Loin Chop Complete Meal using 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's 10 Minute Smothered Pork Loin Chop Complete Meal
- You need of ● For The Meat.
- It’s 2 of LG Loin Cut Pork Chops [no bone – hand trimmed – 1" thick].
- Prepare 1 of LG Viadalia Onion [thin sliced].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter Or Oil.
- It’s of ● For The Pork Loin Seasonings [to taste].
- You need of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need of Granulated Onion Powder.
- It’s of Worshestershire Sauce.
- It’s of ● For The Sweet Buttered Corn.
- You need 1 Can of Green Giant Sweet Corn [fully drained – microwaved].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- You need of ● For The Spuds [both microwaved].
- Prepare 1 (24 oz) of Package Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes best brand out there.
- You need 1 Jar of Heinz Pork Or Beef Gravy.
- It’s of ● For The Salad.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of Bag Lettuce.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- It’s as needed of Dressing Of Choice.
- You need of ● For The Breads.
- You need 1 Bag of Fresh Rolls.
- Prepare as needed of Room Temperature Salted Butter.
Boneless pork chop recipes are great for so many reasons: they're low carb, budget-friendly and easy to cook! The key is ensuring they turn out juicy and tender instead of dry and chewy. Creamed corn is a classic comfort food side for pork chops, and this quick and easy recipe makes it a win-win. I'm all about the quick, easy and delicious!
Mike's 10 Minute Smothered Pork Loin Chop Complete Meal instructions
- Here's what you'll need..
- Season and marinate your pork loins overnight. Refrigerate..
- Pan sear your pork loins on high with onions for 3 minutes on both sides. Don't under or over fry pork. Just make sure they aren't bleeding..
- Drain your chops on clean paper towels..
- Continue frying onions until translucent if needed..
- In the meantime, season & microwave your corn..
- Microwave your mashed potatoes and gravy as well..
- EZ Side Salad pictured..
- Warm bread & butter..
- My students even pulled cheesecake from the freezer too four dessert. This is a super yummy brand!.
- Enjoy the easy!.
Browning of the pork chops • large Idaho potatos • any veggies you perfer i love fresh Sping peas • MMOBRIEN. In a Dutch oven, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken broth, cream cheese spread, ranch seasoning and cooked onions to skillet. These one-pan skillet pork chops, tenderloins and more help you get dinner on the table without dirtying a ton of pots and pans.. Sometimes I'll put a sweet potato in the oven to bake at the same time, then I'll have a complete meal for two. -Audrey Thibodeau, Mesa, Arizona.
Use Food to Improve Your Mood Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try some of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly terrific at beating back depression. Just make sure that you do not throw away the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to boost your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Try to eat an egg and feel a lot better! Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all good for improving your mood. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin production. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more serotonin in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a terrific source of protein. If you would like to fight depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly boost your mood. Some grains are actually excellent for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all excellent for helping you feel happier. These foods can help you feel full for longer too, which can help your mood too. Feeling famished can be terrible! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood sugar which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place. Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You just knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea has been found to be packed full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This helps raise your mental focus while relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to become healthy when you drink green tea. And now you are aware that it can help raise your mood too! Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!