Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce.
You can have Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of soy milk + 1 tsp apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of apple puree /applesauce.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of table salt.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of Strawberry sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen or fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of organic sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of table salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need of For frying.
- You need as needed of Vegan butter,.
Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and stir to combine. In another medium mixing bowl or large measuring cup, combine all the wet ingredients as well..
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients..
- Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined and there are no lumps. Let the batter rest for 7 minutes..
- While the batter rests, combine all the ingredients for the strawberry sauce in a heavy bottom saucepan over medium low heat and cook stirring frequently until the sugar has completely dissolved and the strawberry has released all its juices. Take off the heat and keep for serving..
- After the 7 minutes, heat a shallow frying pan over low heat and add in the vegan butter, just enough to lightly coat the pan..
- Measure about a little over 1/3 cup of batter per pancake and with a spoon spread the batter till desired thickness is reached..
- Cook for about 2 minutes per side on medium low heat..
- Stack the pancakes after cooking and pour over the top the strawberry sauce. Enjoy!.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health One of the strongest points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and bask in life. It is possible to do this, even in this hectic world we live in. We need to take a step back and prevent diseases before they come about. Regrettably, majority of people don’t worry about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Everywhere you look, you hear about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Of course, some of these pills do help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Unlike buying a car, you won’t be able to trade in your worn out body for a new one. You should take care of yourself while you are able to. Your body needs sufficient amounts of nutrients to run at its best levels. Do you eat because food is available and you savor the taste or do you choose foods that are good for you? Do you typically eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that almost all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. An increasing number of folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they consume. People are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food shops. Nearly all grocery stores now carry organic foods. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to retard or reverse particular illnesses. Consuming these foods will . Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. Your body will start to run as it was meant to when you supply it with the correct nutrition. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any malady. You must include a few superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Next, add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other superfoods to add. Additionally, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. Adopting a green living diet plan will provide you with precisely what you need for good health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.