Miso Soup with Dried Seaweeds.
You can have Miso Soup with Dried Seaweeds using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Miso Soup with Dried Seaweeds
- It’s 2 tablespoon of miso/soy bean paste.
- You need 1 pack of dried seaweeds.
- It’s 1 pack of soft tofu.
Miso Soup with Dried Seaweeds step by step
- Chop the soft tofu into cubes. Do so slowly as not to break the form of the soft tofu..
- Boil 4 mugs of water. You can add more water later if you think it isn't enough..
- Once the water is boiling, add the tofu, and two tablespoon of miso/soy bean paste, and let it simmer for a minute. Tofu cooks quite fast so don't let it boil too long or the tofu might lose its shape..
- Add salt and stir. You may add more miso/soybean paste as desired..
- Once the taste is to your liking, add the dried seaweed. Stir it well and let it simmer for a minute or less if you want the seaweed soft. But if you want the seaweed to be a bit crunchy, turn off the heat immediately after putting in the seaweed into the pot..
- Place to bowls and ready to serve!.
Use Food to Boost Your Mood A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these. Eggs, would you believe, are fantastic for helping you battle depression. Just make sure that you don’t get rid of the yolk. The yolk is the most essential part of the egg in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, specifically the egg yolks, are full of B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for boosting your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Eat an egg and jolly up! Put together a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all helpful for raising your mood. This is possible as these foods have a bunch of magnesium which promotes serotonin production. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more of this chemical in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Nuts, in addition to bettering your mood, can be a great source of protein. Cold water fish are great for eating if you want to beat back depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you overcome depression. Some grains are actually wonderful for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are excellent at helping you be happier. They help you feel full as well which can really help to make your mood better. Feeling hungry can be terrible! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood. Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You were simply expecting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while also calming the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you be healthier. Now you know that it helps you to elevate your moods as well! Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these hints instead.