Mini Tofu Pumpkin Pie.
You can have Mini Tofu Pumpkin Pie using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Tofu Pumpkin Pie
- You need 210 g of Pumpkin puree in a can.
- It’s 150 g of Soft (Silken) Tofu.
- Prepare 70 g of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Cinammon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- Prepare 1 Sheet of Frozen pastry sheet.
Mini Tofu Pumpkin Pie step by step
- Take the frozen pastry out of the freezer. Preheat the oven to 425 F..
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and mix until smooth..
- Roll out the pastry sheets and cut out circles slightly larger than the individual cups in your cupcake tin..
- Grease your cupcake tin and fit the pastry in it. (It doesn't have to come all the way to the top.).
- Poke holes on the bottom of the crust using a fork and spoon the pumpkin filling in each cup..
- Bake in a 425 F preheated oven for 10 minutes then lower the heat to 325 F and continue baking for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Take out of the oven and cool on a wire rack and refrigerate. Garnish with whip cream and serve.
Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be really terrific at dealing with depression. Just make sure that you do not toss the yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, particularly the egg yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you improve your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Try consuming a couple of eggs to jolly up! Put together a trail mixfrom different seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is possible as these foods have a bunch of magnesium which increases serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more you have of it, the more pleasant you will feel. Not only that, nuts, particularly, are a great protein source. Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you are wanting to combat depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood. Grains can be great for driving away a terrible mood. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all great for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full too which can truly help to make your mood better. It’s not difficult to feel low when you feel famished! These grains can elevate your mood as it’s easy for your body to digest them. You digest these grains quicker than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise. Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were simply waiting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you become a lot healthier. Now you are well aware that it helps you to lift your moods also! As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.