Thanksgiving Leftover Pot Pie.
You can cook Thanksgiving Leftover Pot Pie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thanksgiving Leftover Pot Pie
- Prepare 1 of bowl of Turkey scraps.
- Prepare 2 cup of green bean casserole.
- You need 2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 1 of Alot of leftover stuffing ( 8 cups or so).
- It’s 1 of bag of frozen mix veggies.
- You need 2 of jar of turkey gravy.
- You need 2 can of cranberry sauce.
Thanksgiving Leftover Pot Pie instructions
- Preheat oven at 375°F. Use old stuffing pan or large casserole pan.. Use 1/2 of stuffing to making bottom crust.. Mash it together, to stick to bottom..
- Mix together your Turkey pieces, green bean casserole, frozen veggies, cream of mushroom soup and half & half in large bowl…
- Layer pot pie mixture, on top of stuffing..
- Add remaining stuffing top of pot pie mixture. Don't mash down, just top it.. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Take off foil, ten minutes til and top with gravy.. Keep uncovered and finish remaining time. Serve with cranberry sauce.
Living Greener for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods One good feature of green living is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is doable regardless of how busy and hectic your life is. We have to take a step back and fix diseases before they develop. Most folks think nothing of mistreating their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. It’s impossible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the current pill to deal with your health problems. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old negative habits. When your body quites functioning properly, you won’t be able to get yourself a brand new one. You should take care of yourself while you have the ability to do so. Your body cannot run properly if it doesn’t get adequate nutrition. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat the food that tastes good at the time? Do you regularly eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, likely triggered by the foods that are eaten. People are opting to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food stores. Most grocery stores nowadays have organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse some illnesses. Ingesting these foods will . Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see a surprising increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to work optimally. As a result, it will allow your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Your daily diet should contain at least some of these super foods. First off, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, try to add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Also, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods regularly, you should get rid of any weight problems. Observing a green living diet plan will offer you precisely what you need to be healthy. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices today.