You can cook Keto Lasagna using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Lasagna
- You need of Keto Noodles:.
- It’s 1-8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Meat Sauce:.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Ground Sausage.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (cut in small pieces).
- You need 1 Tbls of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Garlic (minced).
- It’s 1 can of Tomato Paste.
- You need 3/4 cup of Marinara Sauce.
- Prepare of Ground Red Pepper Flakes (To taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Fresh Basil.
- Prepare of Other ingredients:.
- Prepare 1-10 oz of Frozen Chopped Spinach.
- You need 1-16 oz of Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of Mozzarella.
- It’s 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
Keto Lasagna instructions
- Keto Noodles Steps:.
- Mix cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Melt in microwave oven and add 3 eggs..
- Spread onto baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Cool noodles for a few minutes and cut with a pizza cutter into strips..
- Meat Sauce:.
- Saute onions in olive oil in frying pan. Add garlic and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add 1 can tomato paste. Add ground turkey and sausage and cook until no longer pink..
- Add in marinara sauce, pepper flakes, basil and oregano. Simmer..
- Squeeze out water from spinach and add in Ricotta cheese..
- Layering lasagna:.
- In a 9"x9" baking dish, spray with cooking spray. Add small amount of marinara sauce at bottom of baking dish. 1st layer: noodles, cheese and spinach mixture, and meat sauce. 2nd layer: 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, noodles, cheese and spinach layer, marinara sauce, meat sauce. 3rd layer: (depending on how much room in pan) another layer like 2nd layer. Top layer: Mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, and parmesan cheese..
- Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes..
Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these. Eggs, you might be astonished to find out, are fantastic at fighting depression. Just make sure that you do not toss the yolk. Every time you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, especially the egg yolks, are full of B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you boost your mood. This is because these vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Try to eat an egg and feel a lot better! Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all fantastic for helping to raise your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more serotonin you have, the better you are going to feel. Not just that but nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein food source. Cold water fish are good if you are wanting to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you overcome depression. It’s not difficult to fight your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are great at helping you feel happier. They can help you feel full for longer as well, which is a mood improver. It’s easy to feel low when you feel hungry! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are easy for your stomach to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood. Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You were just anticipating to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is packed full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You already knew green tea could help you be better. And now you are aware that green tea can help you be happier also! As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these hints instead!