One Pot Smoked Sausage and Noodles.
You can cook One Pot Smoked Sausage and Noodles using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One Pot Smoked Sausage and Noodles
- You need 2 packs of smoked sausage (14 ounce).
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Sazon (sin achiote).
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of low sodium beef broth.
- Prepare 1 package (12 ounce) of wide egg noodles.
- You need 1 can (10.5 ounce) of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can (10 ounce) of Rotel diced tomatoes & green Chilies.
One Pot Smoked Sausage and Noodles instructions
- Heat olive oil in a large pot…….
- Sauté your sliced onion and green pepper in olive oil until tender, add in your minced garlic……..
- Slice your smoked sausage into coins, sauté with your veggies until sausages are slightly browned…….
- Add in your black pepper, oregano, parsley flakes, Sazon and crushed red pepper, sauté for several minutes…….
- Add into pot your beef broth and egg noodles, cover and boil for about 5 minutes or until noodles are slightly tender……stir gently…….
- Next add in your cream of mushroom soup and Rotel tomatoes, cover and cook on low heat until noodles are tender, about 10 minutes or less, stirring occasionally……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these. Eggs, would you believe, are fantastic for helping you combat depression. Just make sure that you do not throw away the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolk especially, are high in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for lifting up your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Eat an egg and jolly up! Make several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all fantastic for helping to boost your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that directs your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more of it you have, the happier you are going to feel. Nuts, on top of raising your mood, can be a superb source of protein. Cold water fish are great if you want to be in a better mood. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight depression. It’s not difficult to drive away your bad mood when you eat grains. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all excellent for helping you feel happier. These foods fill you up better and that can help you with your moods as well. Feeling hungry can be a real downer! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood. Green tea is excellent for moods. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you drink green tea. And now you are aware that it can help improve your mood also! So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.