"Snake" Bread. I always wanted to put together a recipe for character bread and finally came up with this interesting idea to make a snake. I tried making several snakes that were curled up,but this turned out best. Recipe by Shiroi grape The Schlangenbrot (snake bread), a bread baked on a stick over the fire, is a firm favourite amongst the Swiss kids and adults alike.
The user, humanimalcracker, confirmed in the comment section that the bread in question was a loaf of Mrs. Snakes never have any interest in eating bread. Their diet is mostly rodents such as rats and mice etc. You can have "Snake" Bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Snake" Bread
- It’s of Plain dough:.
- Prepare 20 grams of Strong bread flour.
- It’s 5 of Cake flour.
- It’s 3 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 dash of Dried yeast.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 grams of Skim milk powder.
- You need 3 grams of Egg.
- It’s 13 grams of Lukewarm water.
- Prepare 2 grams of Butter.
- Prepare of Matcha dough:.
- It’s 1 grams of Matcha.
Snakes are known for not having any ability to chew food. They are capable of only swallowing their food. They are naturally made with teeth not meant for chomping down on their food. Pizza Snake "Once your snake is filled, rolled and shaped, let the kids paint it.
"Snake" Bread instructions
- Mix all ingredients for the plain dough and knead for 10 minutes. To make the matcha dough, use the same ingredients as for the plain dough, with 1g of matcha, and also knead for 10 minutes..
- Let the doughs rise for 40 minutes. When done, reshape each of the doughs into nice, round balls and let rest for 10 minutes..
- Tear off a small amount of each of the doughs for the heads and set it aside. Roll out the rest of the doughs into pieces of about 35 cm long and 2 cm wide. Cut several circles in the doughs with something like a round cookie cutter..
- Fill the holes of the plain dough with the cut circles of matcha dough. Do the same with the circles of plain dough in the holes of the matcha dough..
- Roll the doughs into a ropes. Shape the tails to your preference. Roll up the remaining dough for the head. Make a slit for the mouth and stick it onto its body..
- Preheat oven at 200℃. Let the dough rise a second time for 20 minutes. Stick on a raisin for the eye, and a thin piece of carrot for the tongue. Bake for 12 minutes..
- If it's too much trouble to cut holes, you could layer the two ropes of dough and twist for this pattern in the photo. Or you could just make plain snakes without patterns..
The bread will bake up colorful, yummy and just creepy enough to satisfy the boys and ghouls." -Jen Spaeth, Ozark, Missouri Pizza Snake Recipe photo by Taste of Home A homemade bread dough is rolled with a mixture of ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, pepperoni, olives, pepper, mushrooms and herbs, shaped into a snake and baked to perfection. Serve with a tomato based pasta sauce for dipping. Spray each skewer with non-stick spray. Wrap each breadstick around the skewer and flatten out the end a bit. Frenchy Snake Omit ricotta cheese and pizza sauce.
Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these. Eggs, believe it or not, are fantastic for helping you fight depression. Just be sure that you do not throw out the egg yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolks particularly, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for lifting up your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–function better. Consume an egg and feel better! Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is possible as these foods are high in magnesium which increases serotonin production. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more of it you have, the better you are going to feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein source. Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you are wanting to combat depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight back depression. It’s not difficult to overcome your bad mood when you are eating grains. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all excellent for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full also which can really help to make your mood better. It’s easy to feel low when you feel famished! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not hard to digest. You digest these grains quicker than other foods which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise. Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a specific amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps better your mental focus while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you be a lot healthier. Now you are aware that green tea can help improve your mood as well! As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.