Turkey soup with noodles (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey).
You can cook Turkey soup with noodles (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey) using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey soup with noodles (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey)
- You need of Turkey.
- Prepare of Broth.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- You need of Celery (few stalks).
- Prepare of Carrots.
- It’s of Noodlles (your choice).
- Prepare of Creole seasoning.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare leaves of Bay.
- It’s of Basil.
- Prepare of Optional Mushrooms, green beans, potato, peas, other veggies.
Turkey soup with noodles (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey) step by step
- Make sure you wash/rinse all veggies!.
- Put Turkey in crockpot. Add water and broth to cover meat..
- Cut up all your vegetables. Add to crockpot..
- You can add any other vegetables you like. Such as Mushrooms, Green beans, Potato pealed or skin left on scrubbed & diced..
- Add in your seasoning. Salt, pepper, basil, creloe seasoning, a touch of garlic. To taste..
- Stir vegetables..
- Cover with lid. Cook 4-8 hours crokpot..
- Cook for about 2 hours until Turkey soft. Once soft use tongs to pull Turkey apart..
- About 30-40 min before serving boil water in a pot to cook noodles..
- Drain and rinse noodles..
- Add noodles to crock pot. Cover for about another 10 min or so to let the noodles simmer..
- Serve. Enjoy!.
Living Greener for Better Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that most individuals appreciate. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We need to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Unfortunately, just about people don’t trouble themselves about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem instantly. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old bad habits. Once your body wears out, you can’t get a new one, like your car. You need to take care of yourself while you can do so. Your body has to have the right nutrients to run at its optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what goes into your mouth is beneficial for you? Do you usually eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food joints? As people decide to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. More and more individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they consume. People are opting to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Now it is so easy to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nowadays, you can find an organic food section in just about all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has called superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse certain diseases. Consuming these superfoods will . You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to eat the superfoods in place of junk food. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to function. When this happens, it will allow your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. See to it that you add these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. You will enjoy good health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.