Superb Old-Fashioned Matcha Doughnuts.
You can cook Superb Old-Fashioned Matcha Doughnuts using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Superb Old-Fashioned Matcha Doughnuts
- You need 195 grams of ●Cake flour.
- You need 20 grams of ●Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ●Baking powder.
- You need 6 grams of ●Skim milk powder.
- It’s 7 grams of ● Matcha powder.
- It’s 30 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 80 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Frying oil.
Superb Old-Fashioned Matcha Doughnuts instructions
- Combine all of the ingredients marked with a ● and sift..
- Place the butter in a bowl and whip with a whisk. Then, add the sugar and mix together thoroughly. Add the egg and milk, and whisk..
- Add the Step 1 dry ingredients to Step 2, and gently fold together to combine. The wet ingredients should be evenly distributed throughout the dry ones, so that the mixture as a whole has an even, moist consistency. Gather together into a ball and rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Remove from the refrigerator, and roll out to 8 mm thick..
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes, and then deep-fry in oil at 335℉ (170℃) to 350℉ (180℃). When you bite into the finished doughnuts, the inside should be bright green..
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly wonderful at dealing with depression. Just make sure that you do not toss the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you elevate your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that control your mood. Consume an egg and feel better! Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is possible since these foods have a bunch of magnesium which raises serotonin production. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more of it you have, the better you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a terrific protein source. If you would like to overcome depression, try eating some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all rich in omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you fight your depression. Some grains are truly excellent for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are great at helping you feel better. These grains can help you feel full for longer too, which can help your mood too. It’s easy to feel a little bit off when you feel hungry! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. You digest these grains faster than other foods which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise. Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be a lot healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood as well! So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!