Marbled Matcha Muffins.
You can cook Marbled Matcha Muffins using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marbled Matcha Muffins
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 60 grams of Sugar.
- You need 55 grams of Milk.
- It’s 100 grams of ●Cake flour.
- It’s 3 grams of ●Baking powder.
- You need 4 grams of Matcha.
- It’s 35 grams of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 30 grams of Butter.
Marbled Matcha Muffins step by step
- Combine the butter and sugar in a bowl and mix until they turn white. (If they are too dry to mix, add the vegetable oil little by little.).
- Add the egg and vegetable oil and mix..
- Sift the ● ingredients. Add milk and dry ingredients alternately in 2 batches to Step 2, and mix. The plain muffin batter is done..
- Pour half of the batter from Step 3 into a different bowl, add the matcha and mix well..
- Pour the plain batter evenly into the molds..
- Pour the matcha batter on top..
- Make a marble pattern with a bamboo skewer or spoon. Bake for about 25 minutes at 170°C..
- They are done!.
- When you break it, it looks like this. It has a pretty marble pattern inside..
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these. Eggs, would you believe, are great for helping you combat depression. Just see to it that you don’t get rid of the yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are stuffed full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to improve your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–work better. Try to eat an egg and feel a lot better! Put together a trail mixout of various seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all great for improving your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The higher your serotonin levels, the better you will feel. Nuts, in addition to improving your mood, can be a super protein source. Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to battle depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can seriously elevate your mood. Some grains are truly excellent for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are fantastic at helping you be happier. These grains can help you feel full for longer also, helping you feel better. Feeling starved can be terrible! These grains can elevate your mood because it’s easy for your body to digest them. You digest these grains more quickly than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise. Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You were just anticipating to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is found to be chock-full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while at the same calming the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are well aware that it helps you to elevate your moods as well! Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.