Strawberry cheesecake. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! Check out our new Mini Cake Explosion Boxes and Mini Cake Variety Packs Search for Make Strawberry Cheesecake. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide.
Then wrap your homemade strawberry cheesecake (whole or in slices) first with plastic wrap and then with foil. Make cheesecake mixture: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until combined. Strawberry Topping for Cheesecake: Place chopped strawberries, vanilla, sugar and lemon juices in a saucepan. You can have Strawberry cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry cheesecake
- It’s 60 gr. of melted butter.
- It’s 14 of Lotus biscoff.
- Prepare 250 gr. of German Quark cheese (fresh cheese) or Philadelphia type cream cheese, preferably low fat.
- It’s 250 gr. of clean strawberries + 4 complete strawberries to decorate.
- You need 1 sachet of vanilla sugar or a teaspoon of vanilla extract or essence.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of brimming with sugar.
- Prepare 4 sachets of Agar Agar powder + 1 sachet to prepare the decoration.
- It’s 100 ml. of liquid cream for whipping or whipping.
- It’s 4 scoops of Vanilla ice cream.
Stir then bring to simmer over medium heat. Mix all this together until the mixture resembles wet sand. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a springform pan. This Strawberry Cheesecake recipe is super easy to make, and it's a fail-proof dessert for a crowd!
Strawberry cheesecake instructions
- Crush the cookies in a plastic food bag, close it tightly and roll it over until you see that the cookies are crumbs. Mix the crumbled cookies and melted butter..
- Pour the biscuit or crumbled cookies into the rings and with the help of a glass, crush them so that you cover the entire bottom and the surface is level. Put it in the fridge for 10 minutes, take it out and add 1 scoop of ice cream to each ring, level and set it in the fridge while you prepare the filling..
- Clean the strawberries and place them in a pot. Cook the strawberries together with the sugar and vanilla over low heat until the sugar has completely dissolved..
- With the help of an arm mixer, crush the strawberries until you obtain a puree and return it to the pot. Reserve about 10-12 tablespoons in a separate container, and then prepare the decoration..
- Add agar agar to the still hot strawberry puree, mix well until it is completely dissolved..
- Assemble the liquid cream with the help of an electric mixer. Reserve separately..
- Using a hand mixer, beat the Quark or cream cheese until smooth, then add part of the Quark to the strawberry puree..
- Finally, with the help of a spatula, add the whipped cream in several batches and mix with enveloping movements. It should be a homogeneous and light mass..
- Bring out the prepared rings and pour the mixture onto the base, spread and level the surface. Take care not to fill it completely, so that later you have room to decorate..
- Put it in the fridge for 4 to 6 hours to harden..
- Warm the strawberry puree that you have reserved, add the agar agar powder and mix well until dissolved. Take care that you do not have lumps. Distribute the mixture between the 4 rings, level the surface well and take them back to the fridge until it is time to serve them..
- To un-mould, take out of the fridge a few minutes before serving or to make it faster, heat the metal rings with the help of a torch. Decorate with strawberries and serve..
- NOTE: You can pour and freeze the layers as you want, just make sure to give it at least 30 minutes to set between each layer. eg. add the strawberry layer on top or in the middle of the ice cream layer and cheesecake layer or add it in the bottom between the biscoff and ice cream layer like I have..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.
Smooth and creamy, it's topped with delicious strawberries and homemade strawberry sauce – the perfect summer recipe treat! If you love strawberry cheesecake but don't want to have to do any baking, be sure to try this easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake recipe instead. In a small bowl, combine the strawberries, almonds and sugar. Two layers of cake with a layer of cheesecake in the middle. I love these cakes best since you get both cheesecake and cake in the same dessert.
Use Food to Boost Your Mood A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely healthy and good for you. A number of foods really do boost your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these. Eggs, would you believe, are fantastic for helping you combat depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk particularly, are stuffed full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to raise your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that control your mood. Consume an egg and feel better! Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be improved by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because these foods are rich in magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The more serotonin you have, the happier you will feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a great source of protein. If you wish to fight depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you overcome your depression. Some grains are actually excellent for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are great at helping you be happier. They can help you feel full for longer also, which can help your mood too. It’s not hard to feel a little bit off when you feel hungry! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your glucose levels which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place. Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You just knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is found to be chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps better your mental focus while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are well aware that it helps you to raise your moods also! So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!