Matcha Castella Sponge Cake.
You can have Matcha Castella Sponge Cake using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Matcha Castella Sponge Cake
- Prepare 4 of eggs (L) (high quality)(room temperature).
- It’s 150 g of sugar.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 50 ml of boiling water.
- It’s 194 g of bread flour.
- Prepare 6 g of Chlorella Matcha.
- Prepare of Mold 20cm x 11xm x 7cm.
Matcha Castella Sponge Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC..
- Sift flour and Matcha tea together..
- Place baking paper in the mold..
- Beat the eggs with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Add sugar and beat more 8 minutes (total 10 minutes, on high speed)..
- Combine the honey and hot water..
- Add honey to 4. and beat 2 minutes more (on medium speed)..
- Add the powders and beat for 2 more minutes (on medium speed)..
- Pour the dough into the mold..
- Drop the mold on the table from 10 centimeters high a few times. If you see bubbles raise, remove them by going over the surface with the spatula..
- Place the mold on the centre shelf of the oven and bake for 10 minutes at 180ºC until the top has a rich golden brown..
- Lower the temperature to 160ºC. Place the mold on the low shelf of the oven and continue baking about 50 – 60 minutes at 160ºC..
- Take the kastera out from the mold and turn the cake over onto a flat plate..
- While it is still hot, wrap the cake with plastic wrap..
- Keep in the fridge wrapped overnight (important! You should not eat kastera on the same day)..
- The next day you can finally cut your Kastera and serve! Enjoy!.
- Chlorella matcha. Https://thematchahouse.com/en/matcha/19-Chlorella-Matcha-100g.html.
Foods That Can Make You Happy A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly great at beating back depression. Just be sure that you do not throw out the egg yolk. Every time you want to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk especially, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to boost your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Eat an egg and feel a lot better! Make a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all wonderful for elevating your mood. This is because these nuts are rich in magnesium, which helps to raise your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The more of it in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not just that but nuts, specifically, are a great protein food source. If you would like to battle depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all full of omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression. It’s not hard to overcome your bad mood when you eat grains. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all excellent for helping you be in a happier state of mind. These grains fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods too. Feeling starved can be awful! These grains can improve your mood because it’s easy for your body to digest them. You digest these grains faster than other things which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise. Green tea is really excellent for your mood. You were simply expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is high in a certain amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you be a lot healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood also! So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!